NFL.com and Tom Pelissero’s early executive voting

KingBoots8

52 minutes ago, jletha said:

Not sure how they can say Miami wasn't supposed to improve.  They spent a ton in FA and got one of the coveted QBs.  But their playoff lives are in the Bills' hands.

Oh and the Bills' dead cap in 2018 was $70M (!).

31 minutes ago, Doc said:

Not sure how they can say Miami wasn't supposed to improve.  They spent a ton in FA and got one of the coveted QBs.  But their playoff lives are in the Bills' hands.

Knock them out of playoffs on week 17 if they can/   Thats the way to roll.....

• Like (+1) 1

Bills are clearly becoming one of the most respected and acknowledged well run organizations in the NFL amongst their peers and one that is held up as the model to use in turning around a franchise.

Dolphins are also doing a great job with their rebuild as well and are going to be a problem with 4 picks in the 1st and 2nd rounds next draft...especially the 2 from Houston that could be top 5.

Edited by Big Turk

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2020-nfl-mvp-watch-patrick-mahomes-aaron-rodgers-are-close-favorites-but-dont-count-josh-allen-out/

Allen, meanwhile, has regained some of his early-season explosiveness with a breakout for the red-hot Bills.

The full MVP tally

1. 1 QB Patrick Mahomes (33)
  2. 2 QB Aaron Rodgers (29)
  3. 3 QB Josh Allen (20)

but don't count Josh Allen out

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce

The Stefon Diggs trade was a bold stroke by Beane, who was the runaway winner here with 11 votes. He ate a mountain of dead salary cap space in his second season in 2018 to move on from cultural misfits, fix the Bills' cap situation and equip them to make moves like the Diggs deal. In his first draft with Buffalo, it appears Beane found a franchise quarterback in Josh Allen -- a polarizing prospect who has since developed into one of the game's ascending stars at age 24.

This has got to sting a few posters on this board!

Awesome,  well deserved! 

What a blessing all 3 have been to this Franchise.  

11 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

The Stefon Diggs trade was a bold stroke by Beane, who was the runaway winner here with 11 votes. He ate a mountain of dead salary cap space in his second season in 2018 to move on from cultural misfits, fix the Bills' cap situation and equip them to make moves like the Diggs deal. In his first draft with Buffalo, it appears Beane found a franchise quarterback in Josh Allen -- a polarizing prospect who has since developed into one of the game's ascending stars at age 24.

This has got to sting a few posters on this board!

I bet it does. 

Makes you wonder, are they on the right board, if you can't swallow your pride n just enjoy the ride by now, maybe you're not a Bills fan

• Like (+1) 1

22 hours ago, Doc said:

They do seem like they are a year ahead of where many expected them to be. But also the Patriots suck this year, which was not something the Bills had the advantage of during their rebuild.

But it all comes down to QB. And Tua is not necessarily the long-term answer there. To me he looks ok but nothing jumps off the page for me. He's ok. Maybe he will be the guy, maybe not.

2 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

depends on which link you read 

1. 3 QB Josh Allen (20)
  2. 4 RB Derrick Henry (13)
  3. 5 QB Russell Wilson (4)
  4. 6 QB Ryan Tannehill (2)
  5. 7 QB Kyler Murray (2)

I meant in the previous 8 seasons.  And I think the above were non-MVP voters they sampled.

1 hour ago, MJS said:

They do seem like they are a year ahead of where many expected them to be. But also the Patriots suck this year, which was not something the Bills had the advantage of during their rebuild.

But it all comes down to QB. And Tua is not necessarily the long-term answer there. To me he looks ok but nothing jumps off the page for me. He's ok. Maybe he will be the guy, maybe not.

I think they're right around where they should be: on the cusp of the playoffs in year 2 of their rebuild.  The Cheaters' demise helps them in that regard, but the Bills still would have made the playoffs if the Cheaters were still good

47 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

He strikes me as Chad Pennington at the moment.

The Dols are averaging 2 PPG fewer with Tua than Fitz.  The defense OTOH has elevated their play.  Tua has nothing to do with that.