Airing of Grievances 2020

The Real Buffalo Joe

56 minutes ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

Happy Festivus! I got a lot of problems with you people, and now you’re all gonna head about them! Let the airing of grievances 2020 commence.  

I thought you got banned.  I am pissed off about being wrong.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

Nope. I got a job that involves more than 1.5 hours of my attention in an 8 hour shift. 

Well, that eliminates congressman....or congress person, or congressional officer, or whatever the hell they are called these days. 

Edited by RaoulDuke79
  • Haha (+1) 2

We ordered Greek food yesterday.  Dolmades,  spanakopita, baklava... And the "super" gyro plate w/Greek salad... It came w/French fries.  All my wife bitched about was how too many fries we got.  Geeze... It's a Greek place, they live for giving you a mountain of French fries!  And the super gyro plate is like 4 pitas, a pound of lamb, etc... Fries gotta be enough for four people!  😏 They ain't gonna substitute something expensive like she thought.  

Anyway... That was yesterday.   Today, you gotta be good!  My grandmother would always say how you act on Christmas Eve will be how you act all year!

So... Stifle it, be nice! 😉 😜 😘 

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

On 12/23/2020 at 4:12 PM, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

Nope. I got a job that involves more than 1.5 hours of my attention in an 8 hour shift. 

LOL; I always figure the heavyweight posters here have those kinds of jobs...killing time in a cubicle somewhere posting here like crazy.  It's alway amazing how much the posting drops off here when it's not working hours.  Which is kind of ironic if you think about it.

• 1 month later...
On 12/31/2020 at 3:24 PM, Nextmanup said:

LOL; I always figure the heavyweight posters here have those kinds of jobs...killing time in a cubicle somewhere posting here like crazy.  It's alway amazing how much the posting drops off here when it's not working hours.  Which is kind of ironic if you think about it.

When I first started here I was working tech support for a major TV Provider. Essentially every problem boiled down to like four issues, so I was pretty much on autopilot for 95% of the calls I took. And the company didn’t care as long as the job was done.  

On 12/31/2020 at 4:24 PM, Nextmanup said:

Yeah half this board posts from work

@Royale with Cheese yeah I'm talking about you

On 12/23/2020 at 4:12 PM, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

12 hours ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

When I first started here I was working tech support for a major TV Provider. Essentially every problem boiled down to like four issues, so I was pretty much on autopilot for 95% of the calls I took. And the company didn’t care as long as the job was done.  

12 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Yeah half this board posts from work

@Royale with Cheese yeah I'm talking about you

One thing I love about this forum, especially as compared to others I participate at, is that there is a huge volume of traffic here and my comments are usually quickly responded to, or vice versa, which gives a feeling of conversation.

Now and again, I will note that there aren't really any replies being sent all over the forum and it appears to be quiet.

I will then look at the clock and see it is 4:35pm on a Friday and think "of course no one is on here; they are getting out of work and focusing on the weekend."

LOL

Some forums I participate at have such small memberships, you know nothing you write will receive a response for maybe a day or two.  You aren't really "talking".  It's more like you are exchanging letters in the mail.

• Like (+1) 1

22 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

One thing I love about this forum, especially as compared to others I participate at, is that there is a huge volume of traffic here and my comments are usually quickly responded to, or vice versa, which gives a feeling of conversation.

Now and again, I will note that there aren't really any replies being sent all over the forum and it appears to be quiet.

I will then look at the clock and see it is 4:35pm on a Friday and think "of course no one is on here; they are getting out of work and focusing on the weekend."

LOL

Some forums I participate at have such small memberships, you know nothing you write will receive a response for maybe a day or two.  You aren't really "talking".  It's more like you are exchanging letters in the mail.

Yeah. My old job was really strict about phone use while working, and blocked Facebook. So this was my social life from 9-5. 

Yeah. I like this place because it’s actual intelligent football conversation. Most Bills Facebook groups are just talking about how they hate ranch on wings, their girlfriend that roots for another team, and pixelated memes about Tom Brady*. 

I don’t post much on give main page mostly because I don’t have much to add. I read them. But people here know so much more about football than me, there’s not much for me to add. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.