Pro Tip: Change Link Behavior

SDS

11 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

This update was fire. Thanks. 

Also, who knew there was a “dark theme”? Totally threw me off, it’s like the bills all reds, just couldn’t handle it

The only way to go. I haaaaattte the Bills reds but I love dark theme.

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

You could do this before.  You just had to click the red dot or star to the left of the thread title.

I know that. This is not the same user experience. Many people have had difficulties on mobile. It didn’t make sense for most people to click the circle or the star and not the title when revisiting a topic. That’s The majority of peoples reading.

5 minutes ago, SDS said:

I know that. This is not the same user experience. Many people have had difficulties on mobile. It didn’t make sense for most people to click the circle or the star and not the title when revisiting a topic. That’s The majority of peoples reading.

I know you know that.  But if this was done for mobile device, then that makes sense.

22 minutes ago, Doc said:

I know you know that.  But if this was done for mobile device, then that makes sense.

well to be clear, I didn’t do anything. 😀 But it’s a feature included in the software that most people don’t know about, so I just highlighted it.

• Like (+1) 1

• SDS unpinned this topic