Performed quick upgrade tonight

SDS

10 hours ago, SDS said:

I will be fixing theme issues, so be patient. Shoutbox is also offline. Will restore hopefully all tonight.

Make sure you are using TSW Light or Dark Mode theme found in the footer. I should have moved everyone to TSW Light Theme.

No upgrade is quick

10 minutes ago, Draconator said:

No upgrade is quick

upgrade took about 10 minutes or less. People are always free to use the default theme that came with the message board. The rest is just making it look nice.

2 minutes ago, SDS said:

upgrade took about 10 minutes or less. People are always free to use the default theme that came with the message board. The rest is just making it look nice.

Things have certainly improved from when I ran IPB message boards. (Gave it up in 2012. In fact my old message board is now on a Discord server)

Just now, Draconator said:

Things have certainly improved from when I ran IPB message boards. (Gave it up in 2012. In fact my old message board is now on a Discord server)

it’s just a couple clicks ala WordPress now. I don’t download and upload anything anymore.

• Like (+1) 1

Few comments:

- Mobile version looks clean, clear and fantastic

- Desktop version: I like the font, clean look, dark theme is very good esp the dark blue instead of black

- Question (desktop version): is there any way to adjust the width of the panel at the right ? I rarely look at that information and want to use the screen to read the threads only. 

I know very little about things like these so I have what may be a dumb question.

I like dark mode on my phone and regular on the computer.  Is there a way to have each be unique or just take the 2 seconds to switch it over when I change devices?

btw very nice upgrade!

Hey SDS, minor bug.

In this thread, the original poster typed this out on his phone. In Dark Mode, it's black text on the deep blue background. I switched to Light Mode to read it, but if we, the general populous, don't alert you to little bugs like this, you don't know about them. Maybe a CSS adjustment?

Edited by Draconator

2 hours ago, Fan in Chicago said:

- Question (desktop version): is there any way to adjust the width of the panel at the right ? I rarely look at that information and want to use the screen to read the threads only. 

Would also be interested if there's a way to turn off the top/popular info on the right that shows up now for threads w/ more than 3 pages