Is Terry Pegula a QB scouting genius?

Albany,n.y.

4 hours ago, Albany,n.y. said:

According to reports when the Bills were looking at QBs in 2017 & 2018 he loved Patrick Mahomes in 2017 & Josh Allen in 2018.  Terry loved the best QB in back to back drafts, he's a QB scouting savant!  .  

It’s a good thing our owner has an eye for talent. We are so lucky to have them as owners. 

Just now, mannc said:

He won’t. Wentz was never half as good as Allen is now. He was a media creation from the get-go.

I agree he was never as good as Allen is this year but it is close stat wise, I dont agree with the "half as good" thing.  He was a legit MVP candidate.  Anyway the post was mostly sarcasm with a little bit of "this seems to good to be true so it must be".

• Thank you (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, mattynh said:

I agree he was never as good as Allen is this year but it is close stat wise, I dont agree with the "half as good" thing.  He was a legit MVP candidate.  Anyway the post was mostly sarcasm with a little bit of "this seems to good to be true so it must be".

We are also seeing that Wentz does not have his head on straight...not being able to get rid of the ball, whining about getting benched when he’s been the worst starting QB in the league all year...Josh is far more mentally resilient than Wentz.  I can say with confidence he’s not going to curl up in the fetal position like Wentz if he has a few bad games.

14 hours ago, Albany,n.y. said:

According to reports when the Bills were looking at QBs in 2017 & 2018 he loved Patrick Mahomes in 2017 & Josh Allen in 2018.  Terry loved the best QB in back to back drafts, he's a QB scouting savant!  .  

buddy

4 hours ago, mattynh said:

I dont understand how 2 differant qbs replace him and the whole team improves.  Foles Superbowl was a floke.  It almost happened the following year.  Then it happened with Hurts.  On the field he looks like a prototype qb.  He must be a complete D bag.  His teammates always seems to like everyone but him.