Who do you want the Bills face in round one?

PatsFanNH

5 minutes ago, dma0034 said:

One team has a rookie QB and a terrible coach and the other one has a veteran QB and a very good coach? Bellichick owns rookie QBs.

I want the Dolphins. I hope the Bills clinch the 2 seed, bench their starts in week 17 and lose and then destroy the Dolphins the next week. I also want the Steelers to get the 3rd Seed and figure out a way to beat the Browns to get into the 2nd round.

Belichek USED to own rookie QBs, he didnt own Tua two days ago.

I dont want the Dolphins.  We did beat them once with Fitz but the game was close.  Maimi D is for real and Tua, even though i think he has been lucky as hell has manged to win a lot.  Plus the old adage about beating a team three times in a year I think is true, it is very difficult. 

17 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

You tell us Pats Fan which is the real Patirot team.  The one that beat the Chargers 45-0 or the next week  Patriots that get beat by the Rams 24-3?

That’s a tale of two Newton’s. One who could make throws and the other who was High and outside or throwing dirt balls all game.  You can see how badly Newton wants to do well his arm is just inconsistent or shot.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

I dont want the Dolphins.  We did beat them once with Fitz but the game was close.  Maimi D is for real and Tua, even though i think he has been lucky as hell has manged to win a lot.  Plus the old adage about beating a team three times in a year I think is true, it is very difficult. 

COVID had made it hard for BB to cheat this year. 

12 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Actually Tua looked like a complete rookie out there! If the Pats had ANY semblance of QB play we would been up 14-0 if not more at half! I mean he fired a bullet at out TE that was a bit high and behind him.. overthrows a wide open Myers (had three steps on CB) and my favorite on 3rd and 4 runs the damn ball and fumbled it and gets dumb ass lucky some Phin touched it while out of bounds.   Then in the second half has Meyers again open and he throws it so low Meyers has to slide to catch it negating any catch and run possibility.. oh and my favorite throwing it so high once Meyers had go up and get it and before he can put it away has it knocked out of his arms for a fumble.  So umm ya BAD CAM showed up yesterday.. (as you can see Meyers is now our #1 receiver Ugh.. a good 2 or 3 but not a 1)

6 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Actually Tua looked like a complete rookie out there! If the Pats had ANY semblance of QB play we would been up 14-0 if not more at half! I mean he fired a bullet at out TE that was a bit high and behind him.. overthrows a wide open Myers (had three steps on CB) and my favorite on 3rd and 4 runs the damn ball and fumbled it and gets dumb ass lucky some Phin touched it while out of bounds.   Then in the second half has Meyers again open and he throws it so low Meyers has to slide to catch it negating any catch and run possibility.. oh and my favorite throwing it so high once Meyers had go up and get it and before he can put it away has it knocked out of his arms for a fumble.  So umm ya BAD CAM showed up yesterday.. (as you can see Meyers is now our #1 receiver Ugh.. a good 2 or 3 but not a 1)

I think Tua has had incredible run of luck to keep winning.  I was hoping Belichek was going to really expose him and make him look totally inept but fact is he did manage at 10 point win.  Dolphins seem to win the way the Pats did when Brady first started out, low scoring, uninspired QB play, great defense and special teams and luck.

Tua luck is going to run out eventually.  There will be one game where he looks totally exposed.  He seems to throw a lot of passes off balance. Hard to believe Tua didnt throw a pick for his first six games

ideally if Miami can win in week 17 against the Buffalo depth guys... and we play em in the 1st round that would be great. I’m not scared of Tua at all or their offense.   i don’t even know what other results need to happen to make it possible?