Dwayne Haskins "Private Birthday Party for Girlfriend" (featuring large handfuls of cash, but not a strip club) [edited title]

Mango

2 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Well....the Bills made Trent Edwards a Captain at one point.  I think that was 2010, when he was benched before Game 3 and waived afterwards.

At least Edwards had 14 wins under his belt before that. Haskins had 2 wins and also had the selfie thing and missed a play on the field.

Want to see something funny about Edwards? Look at his name on the profootball reference site.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/E/EdwaTr01.htm

😂😂😂

Edited by Beast
  • Haha (+1) 2

Well....the Bills made Trent Edwards a Captain at one point.  I think that was 2010, when he was benched before Game 3 and waived afterwards.

That's not a fair comparison.

Trent never had any of the character issues that has plagued Haskins's short career. Trent may not have been able to produce on the field, but he was at least the type of guy a team could rally behind.

• Like (+1) 2

If that's the team HQ, methinks the Washington Football Team is violating all kinds of NFL regulations restricting who gets into the part of the team facilities where players are allowed.  It's supposed to be limited to players, certain coaches, trainers, medical, and support staff who handle uniforms and clean and stuff - I think even some of the coaches (assistants who break down film and do quality control, for example) aren't allowed in!

🤷‍♂️ Just relaying what was said on WGR radio.

1 hour ago, krf139 said:

Why the nfl doesn’t come down harder on this crap is beyond me 

They can only work within the confines of the CBA. And most of this stuff was never imagined, even in the updated CBA they settled on this year.

I'd hope the NFLPA would agree this behavior deserves harsh punishment as it risks the health and livelihood of far more players than the one being punished. But it's tough when there arent clear-cut guidelines.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

They can only work within the confines of the CBA. And most of this stuff was never imagined, even in the updated CBA they settled on this year.

I'd hope the NFLPA would agree this behavior deserves harsh punishment as it risks the health and livelihood of far more players than the one being punished. But it's tough when there arent clear-cut guidelines.

If I were a rule abiding member of the union and a fellow union member decided not to operate by the rules while showing a lack of respect and regard for the membership, I’d want him severely punished.  There are specific guidelines about behavior away from team facilities and this is an obvious violation.  It’s unfortunate he will be allowed to play this weekend 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

If he follows thae Journey of so many other NFL players that $40k will be sorely missed in a few years.

Especially the knucklehead players which Haskins is acting like. They think this gravy train never stops. Those are the guys who get kicked off the train first.

1 minute ago, Beast said:

Haskins will be broke and living on the streets when he's 30.

He definitely looks to be the next Buckeye Star-turned-knucklehead found mugging people in alleys in Columbus

https://www.espn.com/nfl/news/story?id=2325724

• Like (+1) 2