Potential for fans in the playoffs....

Just now, thronethinker said:

Nope, an entry fee is paid for the stadiums. Trash containers are provided, but people are paid after the game as part of that fee to clean up. 

There aren't people standing by at the airport after a non organized event. 

conversation is exhausted, we will disagree.  Have a nice day.

3 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Wouldn't this tend to be older folks then? Ones who perhaps wouldn't be as raucous as the younger, drunker ones? Would be a shame because you want as much noise as possible.

Not necessarily. Our family has had seasons for many years (since before I was born) and the account is in my name.  

3 hours ago, thronethinker said:

After people acting like morons at the airport, it may be a lost cause...Congratulating your team isn't an excuse to get loaded drunk and leave your garbage everywhere. Even broken tables left behind. That is just trash behavior, have some class and clean up your mess. That is private property and people should respect it by cleaning up after. 

If fans are allowed I would guarantee you there will be no tailgating allowed. 

The Raiders haven't allowed tailgating in Oakland for years. One parking space per car. No tables, grills, etc. in adjoining spaces. Fans however did it anyways.

Something else to add, some stadiums from what I have seen close off sections. So for the sake of argument let's say the lower bowl is the only place opened for fans. That would add to the factoring of who's in, who's not. 

4 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

Everyone should use personal bubbles.  Like the one Wayne Coyne uses on stage.  Problem solved. 

Just stumbled onto a somewhat recent video of those guys playing a few songs, each in their own bubble. Tiny desk maybe..

Was crazy, awesome. Reminded me of bubble boy/seinfeld

Edited by Nineforty
Link