Son of a Nutcracker! (Buffalo Bills PR)

4 minutes ago, ProcessAccepted said:

Whomever in the PR department came up with that can go grab an extra donut from the breakroom and take the rest of the morning offย ๐Ÿ˜‚

Their Marketing/PR Team has been amazing all year.ย  Really kudos to whoever they are. That being said, it has to be a lot easier a gig when the team is playing as well as they have been!

ย 

ย 

• Like (+1) 4

44 minutes ago, Gregthekeg said:

Their Marketing/PR Team has been amazing all year.ย  Really kudos to whoever they are. That being said, it has to be a lot easier a gig when the team is playing as well as they have been!

ย 

ย 

Agreed it's easier when you are winning. But didn't the entire marketing department quit back in August. Seems like someone seized on the opportunity to upgrade.

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, ProcessAccepted said:

Agreed it's easier when you are winning. But didn't the entire marketing department quit back in August. Seems like someone seized on the opportunity to upgrade.

This ^^^ย 

ย 

And many here lost there minds over it ๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

Whoever the new people are, they are doing good work!

ย 

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Cool. I actually had it on today and didn't like it. I prefer The Santa Clause

Cool as well. Different strokes. Santa Clause is good, too. Iโ€™m a big Xmas movie fan.ย 
ย 

My two absolute favorites, though, are Christmas Story (funny and nostalgic)ย and Itโ€™s A Wonderful Life (message and sentimentality).

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Gregthekeg said:

ย 

ย 

I'm guessing it is not the same crew that decided to put Moorman punting from his own end zone on the season ticket packages a few years back.

• Haha (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Bongo said:

Cool as well. Different strokes. Santa Clause is good, too. Iโ€™m a big Xmas movie fan.ย 
ย 

My two absolute favorites, though, are Christmas Story (funny and nostalgic)ย and Itโ€™s A Wonderful Life (message and sentimentality).

ย 

It's a family tradition between my wife and her daughters to gather around and watch White Christmas every year.

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Bongo said:

ย 

It's a Wonderful Life is the classic of classics. I actually directed the stage version in high school and played George Bailey in it, and then I played him again in a radio play version 10 years later at a local theatre here in my city

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Draconator said:

ย 

It's a family tradition between my wife and her daughters to gather around and watch White Christmas every year.

Ah, another great one. Love when General Waverly comes down in his uniform and his men are all there. Always get a little misty eyed.

ย 

• Like (+1) 2