BillsMafia chooses Foxborough for Billboard....bad JuJu??

8 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Relax people. This billboard isn’t going to magically make Cam into a good QB again by Monday night. 😂

Cam doesn't care.  Right now he's at a local Goodwill buying his post game presser outfit.

• Haha (+1) 2

14 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Follow me on this:

JuJu dances on other team’s logo...disrespect. Steelers lose. 

Why the heck are we putting a Bills’ fans billboard in Patriot country?? 

This will not end well on Monday Night Football. 

Especially for a game not on FOX so broadcaster will not have reason to show it repeatedly.

On 12/22/2020 at 5:57 AM, Ethan in Portland said:

Hmmm, Tom Brady calling out and disrespecting  Buffalo for lack of high end hotels didn’t seem to affect the outcome of the games. Bills have the better team. The only way they could lose is if McD gets out coached or Allen has a three turnover game. Without Gilmore, Allen and the offense should put up 35 by the end of the third quarter.

Yeah I'm not worried about NE anymore. Their dynasty is over. Their players suck. Cam is more concerned over what he'll wear after the game. And Coach Cheat is on the verge of retirement.  Not even Kraft can pay off refs anymore. They're done for a decade. 

On 12/22/2020 at 8:45 PM, Buffalo Timmy said:

Arguing that a sign from fan outside a stadium is the ultimate Bills argument. Fergy we are not the crap team of the past 2 decades. This is old Bills mentality.

The Fire DickyJ Billboard worked ;) 

On 12/22/2020 at 10:47 PM, Limeaid said:

Especially for a game not on FOX so broadcaster will not have reason to show it repeatedly.

They(Networks) all seem to share more content and promos for future games now.

Its not like it used to be an us vs them situation

This ones great

"I used to feel bad for them after losing four-straight Super Bowls and then being bad for so long. After their new "ritual" that occurred each time they played there during Brady's final few seasons, definitely don't feel bad for them anymore."

Those rubber pleasure devices  thrown on the field were great entertainment ;) 

And a TBD mention

If I wasn’t a diehard Pats fan, I could definitely see myself as a diehard Bills fan.

was kidding. Honestly, the older ones who rooted for them way back in the day - and didn't give up despite 4-straight Super Bowl losses - followed by decades of misery, absolutely deserve credit. We lost three and they were staggered...can't imagine climbing that mountain four straight times and getting kicked off it.

Not to mention, TwoBillsDrive has been around since I started my original site and it's cool to see him still around

• Like (+1) 1