Bills take over #2 seed with Pittsburgh loss

Yav

3 minutes ago, Casey D said:

We don't have the second seed by any stretch and already folks are lamenting the #2 seed does not get a bye.  Very Billsy indeed.

With the Steelers loss the Bills moved into the #2 seed so, yes as of right now the Bills are the two seed. 

• Like (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Yav said:

With the Steelers loss the Bills moved into the #2 seed so, yes as of right now the Bills are the two seed. 

Well that's tautological.  Having the second seed after week 15 does not make you the second seed however.  There are two games to play.

• Haha (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Casey D said:

Well that's tautological.  Having the second seed after week 15 does not make you the second seed however.  There are two games to play.

Actually...yes...yes it does.  At this moment it sure does.  And...he even said "at this moment".  A little early to be an #######.

Edited by Lagoon Blues
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Lagoon Blues said:

Actually...yes...yes it does.  At this moment it sure does.  

It's no different than being ahead in a horse race 100 yards from the wire with horses surrounding you.  Talk to me when we hit the wire, especially with the "what if's" about not getting a bye.  Nothing sadder than "what if's"  especially when you don't know if you have anything to regret.

25 minutes ago, Casey D said:

We don't have the second seed by any stretch

Interesting take.  It seems to me the Bills are in the #2 seed at this very moment, with two remaining games in which they are favored.  I’d say that qualifies as “any stretch.”

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Casey D said:

we control the second seed with our play. It’s ours to lose. We don’t need help to get it from here on out. 

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, eball said:

Interesting take.  It seems to me the Bills are in the #2 seed at this very moment, with two remaining games in which they are favored.  I’d say that qualifies as “any stretch.”

Fair enough, poor choice of words.  I guess my real point was that we are currently the #2 seed and people are complaining we don't get a bye.  I'm so happy about this team, it just seems small to be whining about a bye or the lack thereof.  Maybe it's just my fatigue with certain politicians who whine a lot.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1