Buffalo Bills MAY allow fans for home playoff games | Pro Football Talk | NBC Sports

BigDingus

Trying to get approval for 7,000 Bills fan, waiting to see how the COVID numbers look in early January for the area.

So please, even if you think it's no big deal & you personally don't care about the pandemic, if you care about the Bills, help make the numbers look good for those in charge. This team deserves fans in the seats. Even if it's only 7,000, that's 21,000 anywhere else. Band together & stay strong :)

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, DJB said:

What I wouldn't give to be there for that home playoff game!

giphy.gif

Same here! I'm just so happy for whoever does get to go. Good for them, and good for the team to see some live fan support for the first time at home all season :)

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, NewEra said:

How do you know that no one got the virus?  

Well I didn’t and I was tested the other day.  If anyone had gotten it don’t you think the media would have loved to run with it? Nobody got it and that’s a good thing believe it or not 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

Well I didn’t and I was tested the other day.  If anyone had gotten it don’t you think the media would have loved to run with it? Nobody got it and that’s a good thing believe it or not 

That's good that you didn't, but I haven't heard the media report on any fans from NFL games getting the virus this year. Someone surely did, but it must be hard to confirm. 

If anything, the city/state will probably be looking to see if there was a large amount of people who got it from those that greeted the Bills at the airport, and if there's any dramatic spikes between now & then. Hopefully the numbers will start trending downward, and it'll show them people can & will be cautious.

It’s going to be hard to show a decrease in numbers given the fact that rates have typically risen after the holidays.

I am hearing the big concern is tailgating over attending the game in the stadium - which we’ve seen can be more of a controlled environment 

4 hours ago, Warcodered said:

He has a lot of nerve saying that.  It is okay for him and his buddies to hang out at his Golf Club all summer, no masks, no social distancing, no regard for the rules.  I can't wait until the good people of Erie County get a chance to vote this a**hole out of office.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

• Simon locked this topic