Week 15 MNF: Steelers at Cincy

6 minutes ago, JGMcD2 said:

In any situation that we are tied at 12-4 with 2 or more teams we are the #2 seed. 

So if the Steelers and Browns are both 11-4 and going into week 17 we are in good shape there, because one of those teams will have to finish 12-4 with exception of a tie. The possible tie in week 17 between them is the only reason we can’t clinch next week with a Bills win and Pitt loss. 

If one of those plays out it will be real interesting to see who is 3 and who is 4  as well.  Tons of potential combinations there.  I'd rather see Indy or Pitt at  3 than Tenn or Cle I think but I also think Tenn has the tiebreaker on Indy and plays the Texans in week 17.  They will prob win that.

4 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

If one of those plays out it will be real interesting to see who is 3 and who is 4  as well.  Tons of potential combinations there.  I'd rather see Indy or Pitt at  3 than Tenn or Cle I think but I also think Tenn has the tiebreaker on Indy and plays the Texans in week 17.  They will prob win that.

Divisional games can be tough.  Texans lost 42-36 at Titans earlier in the season.

6 minutes ago, Locomark said:

Can we just give Cinci an honorary spot on the wall of fame for doing us a solid twice in the past 4 years??? 

Definitely owe them for the past few years, but some of us still hold a grudge from 1988...

• Awesome! (+1) 1

With all of the, ‘if this’ and ‘if that’, how about this: JUST WIN. 

All the rest is noise. 

Don’t make it more complex than it is..unless you’re the Bills requiring help from the last 17 years. This year?  Don’t worry about it. 😃 

Edited by TroutDog
  • Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

Yea I mean I’m all for clinching the two this week and “resting the starters” so the Dolphins get the 7 seed. Would much rather face the Dolphins than the Ravens. It’s not even a choice tbh

Why is everyone worried about Baltimore? Yes they have a much more explosive QB but their Defense is nothing to write home about where Miami has a very opportunistic D that frequently causes turnovers. I feel the way Buffalo is playing they can beat either but I'm conflicted as to whom I'd rather play TBH.

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, The Plastic Cup said:

You root for them to hold onto the #3 seed so the Bills line up with them instead of the Titans for the Division round.

However the way Pitt is playing they would probably lose to the #6 seed which means the Bills would still play TN in div. round

You make a great point however, I'm not trying to rain on your parade :) Just at this moment it seems like Pitt is a complete trainwreck.

(Watch Pitt go guns ablazing the next two weeks lol)

39 minutes ago, Rubes said:

Definitely owe them for the past few years, but some of us still hold a grudge from 1988...

That WASN’T a Facemask penalty on Bruce! He hit Boomer so hard in the chest, his head dropped! 🤬

Dammit, @Rubes! I thought I was finally over that!

• Haha (+1) 1