Week 15 MNF: Steelers at Cincy

Just now, Taro Nimbus said:

So in one weekend, Bills win the division, Patriots get eliminated from playoff contention, and Pittsburgh hands the Bills the 2 seed!    Good times!    

+ Jets won and have fallen out of the #1 draft spot and likely will lose out on Trevor Lawrence

In the early 90's stuff used to fall together......over the course of a few weeks teams would fall by the wayside........ but I don't remember getting 4 great outcomes like that in one weekend late in a season.

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Who wants to tell him he’s a box of tools. It’s not workin, fam.

If I were Tomlin, I couldn’t guarantee that the Steelers win any more games, but I could guarantee this jack@ss would not be stepping foot on any other team’s logo!

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Not necessarily. If the Bills and Titans and one other team all finish 12-4, the Bills end up winning the tiebreaker in most cases. And I would bet one of Cleveland, Indy, and Pittsburgh will end up 12-4.

Correct.  And with the Browns finishing with the Jets & Steelers you would think they would finish 12-4 also.

So with a win in Foxboro we can still field the back ups against Miami.  Perfect.

2 minutes ago, Rochesterian Bills Fan said:

Titans need to drop one more. Go Saints!

No. Best Titans can finish is 12-4.  If Bills win next week and Colts beat Steelers, then best Steelers can finish is 12-4 with a win over the Browns.  Assuming Browns beat the Jets, if Steelers lose to Browns then they would finish 12-4.  Bills hold tie breakers over all teams in this 3 way tie  scenario and will get the 2 seed.  

• Like (+1) 2