Who do you guys want to play in the playoffs?

Adamb412

Dolphins Browns Colts. Don't want to see Titans (though I think we beat them, too) or the Ravens (toss up) 

3 minutes ago, JimKellyTryouts said:

Dolphins or Raiders if they make it (unlikely compared to the rest below)

-notable drop-off-

Browns

Colts

-larger drop-off-

Ravens

Titans

Yep. I've been pulling hard for the Raiders because I want to play them lol.

Edited by NickelCity
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

I want the Browns.  Lots to avenge there:

1.) Last year’s loss to them

2.) Allen v Mayfield debate

3.) Diggs v Stefanski offensive philosophical differences

4.). Jarvis Landry cheap shot artist (including ending Aaron Williams career)

They beat us in a game like 6-3 that was a win and in scenario in '07 or 08 too

Definitely Raiders out of all of the options presented, but that's the least likely option at this point. Looking at what may happen, I've got to go with the Dolphins. Scares me a bit, I'd rather not play the only other decent team in the division, but I think the Colts are better. Jonathan Taylor has been waking up and looks really good recently, and is better than any back that the Dolphins have. Plus Nyheim Hynes. Seems like the kind of team that could keep pace with us and win with a field goal, that defense is good. Browns are kind of scary as well. Garrett's a beast, Baker is peaking. Bills can take them but it looks more difficult than Miami.

I don't want Derrick Henry if there's any chance of that happening. Guy is on a run. Hitting 200+ with ease. Stay away.

Edited by Nelius

I feel like the AFC championship this year will be harder to win than the SB. The teams at the top of the AFC are as good or better than any team in the NFC.

TIER 1

CHIEFS

BILLS

TIER 2

TITANS

STEALERS

TIER 3

PACKERS

SAINTS

COLTS

THE REST

SEALTLE

BROWNS 

DOLPHINS

AND ANY OTHER PLAYOFF TEAMS....

2 minutes ago, mykidsdad said:

I feel like the AFC championship this year will be harder to win than the SB. The teams at the top of the AFC are as good or better than any team in the NFC.

TIER 1

CHIEFS

BILLS

TIER 2

TITANS

STEALERS

TIER 3

PACKERS

SAINTS

COLTS

THE REST

SEALTLE

BROWNS 

DOLPHINS

AND ANY OTHER PLAYOFF TEAMS....

Packers got to be Tier 1? Other than that I like it

• Like (+1) 1

If the Dolphins make it, I doubt they had a 2nd loss to us so you wouldnt have to worry about beating them 3 times. 

If they lose to us (and beat the Raiders) they need one of these things to happen:

Ravens to lose to Jags and Giants

or

Browns to lose to Jets and Steelers

or

Colts to lose to Steelers and Jags

Not likely IMO.

That said, I get a bad vibe from the Ravens

If it can't be Miami then Indy. Solid team, good dline but no special anywhere. Everyone worrying about their defense should just know that Deshaun Watson has carved them up twice in 3 weeks throwing to blokes called Chad Hansen, Jordan Akins and Keke Coutee. If his center could snap and Coutee didn't fumble Houston have one win and one game going into OT. Allen is more than capable of doing the same and he has better protection up front and better guys to throw to.

If we are worried about old man Phil at this stage then we are not the team I think we are. Bills would rout Indy at home. 37-20.

Edited by GunnerBill

It's completely possible we could face the Dolphins in Orchard Park the last week of the regular season, and then again the first week of the playoffs. 

I don't know whether that would help us, but it's tough to beat the same good team twice in a row.

It does not matter who we play.

Excluding KC, none of these teams are capable of beating the Bills... The Bills like any team in the history of the league, are capable of beating themselves, so it really does not matter who we play leading up to the AFC conference championship vs KC.

8 hours ago, Adamb412 said:

Most likely it's going to be us in the 3 slot, if we are the 3 I can see us vs cleveland. I think we can take cleveland their defense is awful. Indy defense scares me and rivers is a seasoned vet that could be tricky. Baltimore would be coming in hot if we played them also could be difficult but their defense also isn't very good now. Seeing miami for a third time scares me because there's an old adage in the NFL 

"Difficult to beat a team 3 times in the same season"

Thoughts?

Why most likely the 3 seed?  I think the coaches of the Bills winning their last two is far greater than Steelers not losing 1 more.  

I honestly don't care who the Bills face. The AFC is tough this year so no matter who they get it will be a challenge. The most important thing is the Bills go into the playoffs healthy and playing well. They do that then they can beat anyone including KC.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

I wouldn't say it's most likely that the Steelers beat both the Colts and Browns. That @Cleveland finale is going to be huge for the Browns.

I think the Ravens are going to go on a playoff run. Just hope they don't play us. The pressure is off of them now, and so they'll win at least one game.

Edited by Giuseppe Tognarelli