Who do you guys want to play in the playoffs?

Adamb412

Most likely it's going to be us in the 3 slot, if we are the 3 I can see us vs cleveland. I think we can take cleveland their defense is awful. Indy defense scares me and rivers is a seasoned vet that could be tricky. Baltimore would be coming in hot if we played them also could be difficult but their defense also isn't very good now. Seeing miami for a third time scares me because there's an old adage in the NFL 

"Difficult to beat a team 3 times in the same season"

Thoughts?

I think I’d want to play Miami. Tua doesn’t scare me. Their defense is solid but not a world beater. We’ve certainly played well against better defenses this year. 

After Miami I’d pick Indy. Rivers can’t move well and they rely so much on the fun game. Good defense but our offense should be able to score on them. 

I definitely don’t want to see the ravens. 

• Like (+1) 2

Fins or Colts.

Week 17 might be very interesting - if the Dolphins win they could end up playing us.  If it's a win-and-in situation, where we end up playing the Ravens if we beat the Dolphins, or the Dolphins if they beat us in week 17... it might be wise to play it like a preseason game.

• Like (+1) 2

I don’t love any of the matchups. The flip-side is that those other teams are more worried about us. No one wants to play the Bills now.

After seeing our defense improve recently (especially run defense), I feel like we can match up better with the run-heavy teams like Cleveland and Miami. 

Indy worries me. Rivers is a gamer, and their run game and defense are both very good. Very balanced team. Baltimore worries me too, as Lamar Jackson running the ball worries me. He just needs to break contain once or twice, and it’s game-changing. So I would prefer to avoid those teams. 

• Like (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I don’t love any of the matchups. The flip-side is that those other teams are more worried about us. No one wants to play the Bills now.

After seeing our defense improve recently (especially run defense), I feel like we can match up better with the run-heavy teams like Cleveland and Miami. 

Indy worries me. Rivers is a gamer, and their run game and defense are both very good. Very balanced team. Baltimore worries me too, as Lamar Jackson running the ball worries me. He just needs to break contain once or twice, and it’s game-changing. So I would prefer to avoid those teams. 

The AFC is strong this year. There aren’t any easy playoff matchups. I want an Allen vs Mahomes championship game. Allen is ready to go against any team. 

• Like (+1) 1

Anyone but Baltimore. Not that we can't beat them, and not that the other teams are pushovers either. But I think the Ravens are the only team out of that group that can beat the Bills even if we don't have a bad game. Lamar Jackson is a wild card and that defense is getting healthy. Also, Harbaugh is a great coach who's got plenty of playoff experience.

• Like (+1) 2

39 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Dolphins

Tua does not scare me all.

I agree on the Dolphins

Tua's a rookie seeing the playoffs for the 1st time...

Derrick Henry on the other hand gives me nightmares of him rolling over Bills players like bowling pins