J E T S blow first pick

CorkScrewHill

I don’t know why everyone is so scared of rookie quarterbacks not even drafted yet. All that Tua hype and he has the looks of a mobile Trent Edwards. Burrow looked fantastic but similar to the Jets what’s the point in an elite prospect surrounded by practice squad players? Stop stressing rookies that haven’t played yet. 

That said,  as a fan base it’s hilarious for the Jets. They deserve it  ( a lot of them) 

• Like (+1) 1

Reading Gang Green Forum and cant fathom the comments about the "fans" supposedly walking away from the team because they dont  look like  picking first..

People get carried away with the QB draft roulette.. Hasnt the last couple of years shown us that?

3rd and 5th QB's picked in 2018 look to be the best two in the draft...

Third QB picked this year looks the best...although appreciate Burrow's season got cut short

9 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Reading Gang Green Forum and cant fathom the comments about the "fans" supposedly walking away from the team because they dont  look like  picking first..

People get carried away with the QB draft roulette.. Hasnt the last couple of years shown us that?

3rd and 5th QB's picked in 2018 look to be the best two in the draft...

Third QB picked this year looks the best...although appreciate Burrow's season got cut short

Agreed but I'm glad they won't have the choice and we all know if we had to pick the QB for them it wouldn't be Lawrence.  

11 minutes ago, Taro Nimbus said:

It’s amazing how many people are scared of a dude that hasn’t even step foot on an NFL field.  Yeah. He had a good college career, but so did Manziel, Rosen, Tebow, he’ll even Jamarcus Russell     

Just a question. Have you watched Trevor Lawrence?

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Agreed but I'm glad they won't have the choice and we all know if we had to pick the QB for them it wouldn't be Lawrence.  

Yeah agree with you,,, but I didnt give up on the Bills when they didnt tank in 2017 like more than a few here wanted them to, and I didnt give up on them when they drafted Allen and not Darnold, Baker or Rosen ( Lol) like a lot wanted to ( I might have been one of them !) ...

Its the fans giving up on their team thats my main point...

1 hour ago, Taro Nimbus said:

It’s amazing how many people are scared of a dude that hasn’t even step foot on an NFL field.  Yeah. He had a good college career, but so did Manziel, Rosen, Tebow, he’ll even Jamarcus Russell     

I don’t mean to be harsh, but that should be an embarrassing post for you. The guys you compared him to were ALL major questions, despite how highly some were drafted.  Trevor likely would have been the first pick in the draft after ONE season at Clemson.  It was obvious we didn’t want to face Andrew luck twice a year. He didn‘t have a great team around him, but they won....a LOT. 

If you watch and understand the game even a little (and I do NOT claim to be the expert many here are), you will see the obvious difference. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 2

Reading jetsnations message board their fans are upset over this win like they just lost the superbowl.  Being this terrible and having fans hate you even more when you actually win a game has to be a pretty toxic enviornment for those players.  I actually feel bad for them.

• Like (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, JoshAllenReceipts said:

With the #2 pick in the 2021 NFL Draft, the New York Jets select Justin Fields, Ohio State.

How do you Bills fans feel about facing Fields 2x a year?

About 1,000% better than facing Lawrence twice a year.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1