Week 16: Bills at Pats on MNF

YoloinOhio

8 minutes ago, Doc said:

This is more along the lines of why the "won't go down without a fight" scares me.  The Cheaters have a habit of injuring Bills players.  From Wilfork's headbutting of Jonas Jennings to his flying elbow into Losman's knee, to Goonk's forearm shiver to the back of Tre's neck, I expect it.  If Josh gets injured by something shady, I'd run a play sometime during the game that takes the ball in Belicheat's direction and have the player "accidentally" run into Belicheat and drive him into the wall.

If anyone touches Josh in a non football way or with perceived intent to injure, the entire Bills team will clear the bench. The Patriots know this. The entire league knows this.

• Like (+1) 2

12 hours ago, Bimmer323i said:

Josh has been pretty good as of late reading the defenses and sifting through the wrinkles.... I think and I hope that we light them up and give them a taste of there own medicine for all the stuff they’ve done to us through out the years

The worst thing about all the drubbings they have handed us over the years is that near the end of games where the Pats had the game all wrapped up they still kept piling up the score just to make it look they were the world beaters and were far far better that us, and by extension, everybody else.

I say do it to them!  Kick their ever lovin' butts to hell and back.  Bellecheat deserves it!

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

4 hours ago, KCNC said:

Someone was saying we could still end up with the #4 seed. Can't remember where I heard it.

Yeah we lose a game finish with 4 losses. 

Tennessee and Pittsburgh win out. Pitt #2, Tennessee #3 and Bills #4 if I’m correct.

If we win out and Pittsburgh wins out I think we get Indy first round.... I’ll take that. A dome team coming here in January with fans.... there’s no need to sit out. We need that 2 seed. Unless the FO feels rest is necessary. Who knows, the picture will be clear after Monday’s game. Beat the Pats

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Doc said:

This is more along the lines of why the "won't go down without a fight" scares me.  The Cheaters have a habit of injuring Bills players.  From Wilfork's headbutting of Jonas Jennings to his flying elbow into Losman's knee, to Goonk's forearm shiver to the back of Tre's neck, I expect it.  If Josh gets injured by something shady, I'd run a play sometime during the game that takes the ball in Belicheat's direction and have the player "accidentally" run into Belicheat and drive him into the wall.

I have been advocating for a sideline play that takes out the HC, (that’s head cheater by the way) 

• Like (+1) 1

I have seen enough of the Pats* and their bullcrap to expect some desperate action by them.  More along the lines of the usual Foxboro headset issues and probably the recording of our walkthroughs, maybe even recording our locker room.  

On the field I want to beat the crap out of them and win by a lot.  

Edited by Bob in STL
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

Yeah we lose a game finish with 4 losses. 

Tennessee and Pittsburgh win out. Pitt #2, Tennessee #3 and Bills #4 if I’m correct.

If we win out and Pittsburgh wins out I think we get Indy first round.... I’ll take that. A dome team coming here in January with fans.... there’s no need to sit out. We need that 2 seed. Unless the FO feels rest is necessary. Who knows, the picture will be clear after Monday’s game. Beat the Pats

Yep, good thought.

Just get through the weekend and win. If you have the number two seed clinched, think about sitting them next week. Until you have the number two seed clinched though, play them.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Pats put a player on Covid list yesterday

TE Jordan Thomas

Joins DT Isaiah Mack

I’m getting a bit edgy about our Bills - when do they travel, anyone know?

Word on the Boston Bills Backers board is they land in Providence about now (Sunday at 4:30).

Just now, MasterStrategist said:

Good news if only him.  Hopefully keep our 2 RBs healthy, usually if testing positive likely a 10 day+ window of not being able to play

We have not had any major issues with COVID this season. Just gotta get through the next couple weeks and I'm sure they'll have the players on lockdown through playoffs. 

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Oh crap

This is what I was afraid of when it seemed as though the usual travel pics didn’t show up at the usual time - the other two times this happened we had a positive Covid-19 test and there was a delay to run the contact tracing.

Crossing fingers on the contact tracing....

4 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Yeldons test could even be a false positive. For all we know he tests negative tomorrow and the day after 

The usual protocol is to confirm a positive test with a POC test at the facility.  So, unlikely on the “false positive”. 

• Like (+1) 1