Week 16: Bills at Pats on MNF

YoloinOhio

What an idiot Belichick is listing 20 players as questionable for Monday nights game.... I bet McDermott is tossing and turning all night wondering who’s playing and who’s not lol

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I heard Steve Tasker the other day ask if Cam Newton starts Monday night then how bad really is Jarrett Stidham lmao

17 minutes ago, Bimmer323i said:

What an idiot Belichick is listing 20 players as questionable for Monday nights game.... I bet McDermott is tossing and turning all night wondering who’s playing and who’s not lol

I heard Steve Tasker the other day ask if Cam Newton starts Monday night then how bad really is Jarrett Stidham lmao

He’s as bad as we all thought he was. I hope their plan is to keep Cam around because no one will sign with them.

5 minutes ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

BB is not going to let us embarrass him on prime time. Expect a lot of wrinkles in his game plan and for him to come after Josh. 

Josh has been pretty good as of late reading the defenses and sifting through the wrinkles.... I think and I hope that we light them up and give them a taste of there own medicine for all the stuff they’ve done to us through out the years

• Awesome! (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

BB is not going to let us embarrass him on prime time. Expect a lot of wrinkles in his game plan and for him to come after Josh. 

There’s a promo on NFL network saying that “the Patriots aren’t going down without a fight.”  That’s some next level stuff there.

• Haha (+1) 2

34 minutes ago, Doc said:

There’s a promo on NFL network saying that “the Patriots aren’t going down without a fight.”  That’s some next level stuff there.

Any Patriots diatribe speculation or talk is borderline cringeworthy at this point... There a forgotten team that’s bout to get lit up by our 11-3 Buffalo Bills come Monday night....

1 hour ago, Doc said:

My all time favorite is still earlier this year when for MNF the promos hyped "The Potential of Darnold"

3 hours ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

I don't know that there is anything he can do. This might be a route. Division clinched, already got that Patriots monkey off our back. Weather looks tame. Gilmore is out. John Brown is likely back. This one feels like a blow-out. Decent chance a lot of players rest the majority of the next game so we might bring a little extra this game. 

Bills are playing with confidence and like they still have business to take care of. Patriots are playing without confidence and for nothing.

2 hours ago, Doc said:

LOL. I've seen that. And every time I'm like "why?"

4 hours ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

don’t be surprised at some cheap shots on Allen 

this is why I don’t give a damn about this game and would rather rest Allen 2nd half 

3 hours ago, Nitro said:

Win and win big.  Then beat Miami.  Win out.  

How cool would it be, bro, if we clinch the number two seed this week and then next week beat the dolphins with our back ups.

Sound familiar?

6 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

this is why I don’t give a damn about this game and would rather rest Allen 2nd half 

Why don’t you care about this game? Getting the number two seed assures us at least two home playoff games and that we won’t see the Chiefs until the AFC title game.

I get playing it wisely but we can’t play scared either.

Edited by BillsFan619
  • Like (+1) 3

Definitely a foreign experience, but I’m already so over this season. Idgaf about NE* or Miami games. At all. We’re AFCE Champs, either the 2 or 3 seed and the Playoffs loom just ahead. In this bizarre, no fans year, ‘home field’ is anything but. I wouldn’t trade a victory in either game for an injury to any starter. We’re the champs, they’re our biotches. It’s a done deal. 

Would I love to sweep the Division -has it ever been done?, but it’s just not that important. If we’re going to trick the sports gods on the avalanche of a pandemic, we must be healthy!

jmo.

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Definitely a foreign experience, but I’m already so over this season. Idgaf about NE* or Miami games. At all. We’re AFCE Champs, either the 2 or 3 seed and the Playoffs loom just ahead. In this bizarre, no fans year, ‘home field’ is anything but. I wouldn’t trade a victory in either game for an injury to any starter. We’re the champs, they’re our biotches. It’s a done deal. 

Would I love to sweep the Division -has it ever been done?, but it’s just not that important. If we’re going to trick the sports gods on the avalanche of a pandemic, we must be healthy!

jmo.

Someone was saying we could still end up with the #4 seed. Can't remember where I heard it.

22 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

That injury report has got to be Belichick trolling us, don't you think?

Who thinks Bill B doesn't have a sense of humor. Undoubtedly, someone at the NFL home office ticked him off, so his response, good stuff Bill.

3 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

jmo.

The last time even the Pats swept the division was 2012.

7 hours ago, Penfield45 said:

This is more along the lines of why the "won't go down without a fight" scares me.  The Cheaters have a habit of injuring Bills players.  From Wilfork's headbutting of Jonas Jennings to his flying elbow into Losman's knee, to Goonk's forearm shiver to the back of Tre's neck, I expect it.  If Josh gets injured by something shady, I'd run a play sometime during the game that takes the ball in Belicheat's direction and have the player "accidentally" run into Belicheat and drive him into the wall.

• Like (+1) 1