Week 16: Bills at Pats on MNF

YoloinOhio

5 minutes ago, BillsFan619 said:

I know anything could happen but does anybody get a sense that we’re going to curb stomp the patriots?

I have a feeling it’ll be close.  My feelings mean nothing whatsoever, as I also thought the Broncos game would be close ;)

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Also the D is 4th in TO's(first in 4th quarter TO's) and 12th in sacks.... For where the D was at midseason, for them to get to middle of the road in the rankings at this point, shows that they have been playing like the top tier unit we remember.

The Bills defense even at its lowest points was still ranked not that tragically in a lot of categories (They were typically ranked 18-22 in most categories, not good but not among the worst defenses in the league in anything besides rush defense.) They have played better and are ranking average or better in most key categories, I suspect if they finish strong they will be in the 12-17 range for most categories which is a high level of improvement to go up 5 to 10 rankings in most categories.  

Edited by billsfan89

35 minutes ago, BillsFan619 said:

That’d be nice!

I’m not going to go that far but I do wonder if we could hold them to all field goals.

That wouldn’t be hard! Newton just sucks!! I’m wondering if you guys prefer the 2 or the 3 seed? Or what matchup you want the Bills have for round 1.

1 minute ago, Michael1962 said:

the dangers of meth addiction

The Twitter reactions were hilarious! Meth IMO is to serious a thing make light of..  it that’s just MY OPINION. 

10 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

That wouldn’t be hard! Newton just sucks!! I’m wondering if you guys prefer the 2 or the 3 seed? Or what matchup you want the Bills have for round 1.

The Twitter reactions were hilarious! Meth IMO is to serious a thing make light of..  it that’s just MY OPINION. 

good point.

Saw this, see if true. Usually posts on tv side of sports.

Per twitter of 

As first to report, the Patriots will announce Jarrett Stidham will be taking first team reps in preparation for its next game that will air on Monday Night Football on ESPN & simulcast on ABC for Patriots/Bills. Reported the news on pinned tweet Sunday. It will be official today.

Edited by boco357

3 minutes ago, boco357 said:

Per twitter of 

As first to report, the Patriots will announce Jarrett Stidham will be taking first team reps in preparation for its next game that will air on Monday Night Football on ESPN & simulcast on ABC for Patriots/Bills. Reported the news on pinned tweet Sunday. It will be official today.

I'm not sure I should believe something coming from someone who's handle starts with "Fake"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, boco357 said:

Per twitter of 

YAAAY!  As a lifelong Pats fan I am just glad the Newton experiment is done.  Be nice see Stidham up against a good team with real reps in preparation for the game.  (I hope he does well and we lose 34-31 lol losing helps our draft stock lol)

3 minutes ago, boco357 said:

Per twitter of 

Mr. Miyagi's entire backstory explained

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

I'm not sure I should believe something coming from someone who's handle starts with "Fake"

Guy is legit follow if you are into which announcers are going to work which NFL game each week.  If it was someone I wasn't following awhile would not have posted.

42 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

I can’t speak for everybody, but for me, I want them to have the number two seed. It guarantees us two home playoff games and it guarantees that we don’t play the Chiefs until the AFC championship game. And, on the outside chance that the Chiefs have an upset loss, we could host the AFC championship.

• Like (+1) 6