What to do in 2 meaningless (?) games

Artem Lipatov

Play to win. If you coach at less than 100% you can't expect the players to play at 100%. Now, that does not mean you can't rest a couple of injured players or take starters out when you have a lead. Or even lower a couple of snap counts when you can. That is just good management. But there is a huge difference in, for example, starting Barkley or not playing either of our top 2 WRs.

Meaningless, my arse!

Why would this question EVER be asked? 

The Squeelers are in free fall. They could easily go 1-2 to finish.

Getting the #2 is really, really important, going forward! 

KC could be upset in the AFC Divisional Round and the Bills could be home in late January for the AFC Championship... perhaps with fans!

A ridiculous question.👎🏻

1 hour ago, Rc2catch said:

I absolutely don’t want to rest players, this team is finally hitting its stride and playing well on both sides of the ball. I don’t wanna lose that rhythm they have. 

I hate injuries as much as anyone but if you rest players for two weeks I guarantee you we will be rusty so I agree with you. I think it’s harder to keep the team focus now until the playoffs the coach has his hands full. And on top of that we got two divisions games left and you no there going to come out and hit us hard. If McDermott plays everyone and someone gets hurt it’s you were stupid the games meant nothing if you rest them and come out rusty they will say you should of played them. Lol P.s who is ready for 10 years of great football or longer I love Allen it’s been too long 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Artem Lipatov said:

Should  Bills rest starters? Or they will loose good shape and pace they found latter games?

Should they fight for #2 and #3 seed to avoid Chiefs until Conference final ? 
Garbage time injuries of Diggs, White and Williams were scary yesterday.How Bills can prevent starters from injuries and be in good fit for playoffs? 

They are not meaningless if fighting for 2 seed. Everyone plays as long as Two Seed in play. 

9 minutes ago, Nineforty said:

unrelated, but if you see Putin, kick him in the nuts for me. then maybe a little novichok to his face. 

If we don’t see him posting anymore, we’ll know he did what you asked and ended up in a Gulag.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Are there any combinations of results today (however unlikely) that would lock the Bills into the #3 spot?  Looking at the current playoff standings, it looks like the Bills could still finish anywhere from #1 to #4 no matter what happens today and Monday night.

1 minute ago, Epictetus said:

Are there any combinations of results today (however unlikely) that would lock the Bills into the #3 spot?  Looking at the current playoff standings, it looks like the Bills could still finish anywhere from #1 to #4 no matter what happens today and Monday night.

Nope: Buffalo Bills Playoff Spot Elimination Options (playoffstatus.com)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1