Bills players (Allen) nationally...

mjd1001

2 hours ago, dlonce said:

Diggs had already done a Geico commercial.

Well now he needs to do a camo with Miles Morales / Spider-Man.  Miles Morales can tell him yeah I had that problem before too.  You need to relax.

1 hour ago, Don Otreply said:

For their sake, I hope every one of our guys get lots and lots of endorsements, 👍

As for the poster up stream I who says Josh is not a guy for endorsements, that’s just some shallow azs thinking right there. His back story is ripe with determination,  drive and success, easily worked into product endorsements. But that’s just me maybe...

There are a number of national farm products commercials.  Allen would be a natural in one of those.

There is one for almonds I think he'd be a marketing dream star for.

2 hours ago, mjd1001 said:

Not on the field related, but I started thinking of this a few weeks ago, but especially yesterday..

Do you think the Bills /Allen are at the point where they are going to start getting national attention in form of big national endorsement deals?

Its early and this season is not even over (no playoff wins yet) but what are the odds we might see any players doing tv ads for insurance companies? automakers?  in strong consideration for the cover of madden?  starting next season...

It depends upon what we do in the playoffs.

At this point we're kind of a novelty and any national deals might be along the lines of table-breaking novelty like they made Josh do at that Pro-Am tournament.  I kind of hope he would tell his agent to turn anything like that down.

15 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Well now he needs to do a camo with Miles Morales / Spider-Man.  Miles Morales can tell him yeah I had that problem before too.  You need to relax.

There are a number of national farm products commercials.  Allen would be a natural in one of those.

Pistachios!

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Allen could do that in his sleep, 

he would be good with non agricultural venues as well, ie; small business loans, Health care industry etc.  Farming is a business, and it appears from listing to Josh on various shows he is well versed in all its aspects, he need not be shoe horned into agriculture as his only option. Just sayin...

Allen has grown as a football player. I have no doubt that he will grow as a nationally marketable personality even if he’s never at Peyton’s level. Lets just hope he doesn’t outgrow his small market home. And hopefully he will steer clear of full length fold out underwear commercials. Thats the real reason RG3’s career hit the skids IMO. And lets not forget Cole Beasley while we are at it. Give that man a hair deal!

2 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

It depends upon what we do in the playoffs.

At this point we're kind of a novelty and any national deals might be along the lines of table-breaking novelty like they made Josh do at that Pro-Am tournament.  I kind of hope he would tell his agent to turn anything like that down.

Pistachios!

Josh's NUTS!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

For their sake, I hope every one of our guys get lots and lots of endorsements, 👍

As for the poster up stream I who says Josh is not a guy for endorsements, that’s just some shallow azs thinking right there. His back story is ripe with determination,  drive and success, easily worked into product endorsements. But that’s just me maybe...

Go Bills!!!

If you’re referring to my post, it’s not that I don’t think Josh doesn’t have what it takes, it’s just in this day and age, Josh is a tad too pale for what the media is looking for and using in marketing at this time. Josh doesn’t fit the media narrative. Maybe things will change but I don’t see that happening anytime time soon.

4 hours ago, flomoe said:

If you’re referring to my post, it’s not that I don’t think Josh doesn’t have what it takes, it’s just in this day and age, Josh is a tad too pale for what the media is looking for and using in marketing at this time. Josh doesn’t fit the media narrative. Maybe things will change but I don’t see that happening anytime time soon.

Gasp!!!!

(You’re probably right)

19 hours ago, starrymessenger said:

Allen has grown as a football player. I have no doubt that he will grow as a nationally marketable personality even if he’s never at Peyton’s level. Lets just hope he doesn’t outgrow his small market home. And hopefully he will steer clear of full length fold out underwear commercials. Thats the real reason RG3’s career hit the skids IMO. And lets not forget Cole Beasley while we are at it. Give that man a hair deal!

He can redo some of Fabio's commericals.

fabioswishyhair.gif

On 12/20/2020 at 8:47 AM, mjd1001 said:

Not on the field related, but I started thinking of this a few weeks ago, but especially yesterday..

Do you think the Bills /Allen are at the point where they are going to start getting national attention in form of big national endorsement deals?

Its early and this season is not even over (no playoff wins yet) but what are the odds we might see any players doing tv ads for insurance companies? automakers?  in strong consideration for the cover of madden?  starting next season...

Who knows maybe Hertz will have Josh running through a air port in a suit jumping over air port benches to get to his next flight 🤔 

Oh wait never mind ...

On 12/20/2020 at 7:00 AM, flomoe said:

Diggs or Tre, yes. Both are very personable guys.

Allen, No. He doesn’t fit any media/marketing narrative at this time. Maybe something in the Western New York area but definitely not nationally

He’ll be getting national endorsements very soon

On December 20, 2020 at 10:00 AM, flomoe said:

Diggs or Tre, yes. Both are very personable guys.

Allen, No. He doesn’t fit any media/marketing narrative at this time. Maybe something in the Western New York area but definitely not nationally

Got one. Josh tossing his big offensive linemen El Niño Burritos from Mighty Taco, but Tre keeps swiping them like Swiper

• Haha (+1) 1