Bills players (Allen) nationally...

mjd1001

Not on the field related, but I started thinking of this a few weeks ago, but especially yesterday..

Do you think the Bills /Allen are at the point where they are going to start getting national attention in form of big national endorsement deals?

Its early and this season is not even over (no playoff wins yet) but what are the odds we might see any players doing tv ads for insurance companies? automakers?  in strong consideration for the cover of madden?  starting next season...

• Like (+1) 4

3 minutes ago, mjd1001 said:

Not on the field related, but I started thinking of this a few weeks ago, but especially yesterday..

Do you think the Bills /Allen are at the point where they are going to start getting national attention in form of big national endorsement deals?

Its early and this season is not even over (no playoff wins yet) but what are the odds we might see any players doing tv ads for insurance companies? automakers?  in strong consideration for the cover of madden?  starting next season...

Thought about that during the game when I saw Dak Prescott in an awful fitness commercial. I see endorsements in Josh's future...if they make noise in the post season. 

7 minutes ago, mjd1001 said:

I bet he will...even opponent's fans seem smitten with him now...and the National Media is ballwash central these days.

Diggs or Tre, yes. Both are very personable guys.

Allen, No. He doesn’t fit any media/marketing narrative at this time. Maybe something in the Western New York area but definitely not nationally

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Someone on this board brought this up on another thread.

Baker does his house cleaning at the Stadium ads 

Gronk does some really weird azz ads

Rodgers and mahomes due the state farm thing

But it all has to do with how the NFL what's to market and who they think should be the poster boys of the NFL

35 minutes ago, flomoe said:

Diggs or Tre, yes. Both are very personable guys.

Allen, No. He doesn’t fit any media/marketing narrative at this time. Maybe something in the Western New York area but definitely not nationally

Diggs and Tre do seem to have better endorsement personalities.  Plus, that Josh and Tasker car commercial was painful!  

BUT, I could see a Josh and Mahomes commercial.  

32 minutes ago, dlonce said:

Diggs had already done a Geico commercial.

I always wanted Diggs on the Bills.  I remember seeing that thinking man, I wish he was here.  Now he is, and it's even better.  Perhaps an updated GEICO commercial! 

• Like (+1) 2

55 minutes ago, mjd1001 said:

I hope Allen does he certainly deserves it. Diggs I can see getting offers as well. Both are telegenic and great personalities. I’d suspect the biggest thing holding them back is the smaller market they play in (although that didn’t stop progressive with Mayfield.)

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, DaggersEOD said:

Unlike other young and promising QBs like Lamar, Mahomes, Murray, Wilson, Watson and Dak, Josh doesn’t seem to have what it takes to be a spokesperson for a product. Weird. 

I detect a tad of sarcasm here. TreDay and Ya Digg are made for media personalities but so is Josh. If the Bills win the SB, all three will get big TV deals.

2 minutes ago, TPS said:

As I told a friend from Cleveland, your QB from the 2017 class is the best.......at commercials......

Hahahahahaha!! This.

• Like (+1) 1

Picture this...

McDonald's commercial.

Mahomes and Allen playing a game of horse a la Bird and Jordan, but with football trick throws instead of basketball. 

Winner gets a Big Mac. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

For their sake, I hope every one of our guys get lots and lots of endorsements, 👍

As for the poster up stream I who says Josh is not a guy for endorsements, that’s just some shallow azs thinking right there. His back story is ripe with determination,  drive and success, easily worked into product endorsements. But that’s just me maybe...

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1