Teddy Bruschi on Josh Allen

Mailman

1 hour ago, Buffalo Junction said:

Appreciate the grammar lesson. I’ll be sure to forward it to Apple’s IT department. However, I’m not going to expect improvement, as they have not shown the ability to even identify proper nouns. 

Yes, I wouldn't expect much. That's a very common misstatement, btw. Another one is confusing conscious with conscience. Most fellas, I don't bother and grammar police are annoying. On a whim I decided to point it out as you seem a decent sort and it's better to be accurate with these things.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

Yes, I wouldn't expect much. That's a very common misstatement, btw. Another one is confusing conscious with conscience. Most fellas, I don't bother and grammar police are annoying. On a whim I decided to point it out as you seem a decent sort and it's better to be accurate with these things.

It bottles the mind how often it happens; makes me loose my cool.

• Haha (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

Well, you picked the perfect huckleberry. I have a degree in English Literature with a minor in Philosophy. I gave up on attempting to correct Apple’s autocorrect years ago, and now it’s added every drunken typo to the lexicon. 🤦‍♂️. To be honest, I’m just happy my iPhone doesn’t randomly translate what I type into German. 😂

• Like (+1) 1

So I really didn't have any problem with suggesting that Josh Allen needs to win in the postseason and also demonstrate consistency, but maybe Teddy and Skip Bayless should get a room

Mayfield 62.3% completion, not bad.  Allen 68.7%.

Mayfield interception % 2.1%, not bad.  Allen 1.8%.

Wonder what metrics he's using to determine charisma?

• Haha (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Simon said:

It's driving me up a freaking wall.

I'm rapidly approaching the point where I'm going to start a Talking Heads thread and then just toss all these complaints about the media into it.

Please, Please, Please do.  I opened by accident and scanned the first (I don’t know why), and I could care less what an ex patriot has to say.  During the broadcast he was very positive about the Bills and Allen.

7 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

The “winning intangibles” that make Baker 22-21 and Josh 26-16 as a starter? What an idiotic take.

He also forgot tougher runner, taller, stronger, and just so much more dreamy 🥰 😍 🤩 😘

9 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

So I really didn't have any problem with suggesting that Josh Allen needs to win in the postseason and also demonstrate consistency, but maybe Teddy and Skip Bayless should get a room

its the commercials!!!

• Haha (+1) 2

9 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Insurance commercials.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 12/20/2020 at 9:22 AM, Mailman said:

Between Teddy and Rodney Harrison and their Patriot loving BS, its nearly impossible to watch. Oh well Teddy!  AFC East Champs this year!

Theodore Bruschetta and Rodney 'Personal Foul" Harrison are two of the biggest Patriots shills on TV.   Rodney was brought to NE to replace Lawyer Milloy after gaining a rep as one of the league's dirtiest players.  

As for Theodore Bruschetta he is a West Coast San Francisco native who likes avacado toast and Kale shakes.  'nuff said!

On 12/20/2020 at 8:31 AM, Simon said:

It's driving me up a freaking wall.

I'm rapidly approaching the point where I'm going to start a Talking Heads thread and then just toss all these complaints about the media into it.

lord please. 

the struggle has been real.