Teddy Bruschi on Josh Allen

Mailman

2 minutes ago, KellyToTasker said:

Allen’s stats have jumped significantly this season from year 2 (Last season and Maholmes’ MVP year). Hasselback wasn’t comparing Allen to Maholmes last year. He’s comparing Allen to Maholmes this year. 

Okay so how fine of hairs are we splitting here? Mahomes sat out his whole rookie year and Allen had to play his. Does that count for anything? Is there another non-point to make?

8 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

Okay so how fine of hairs are we splitting here? Mahomes sat out his whole rookie year and Allen had to play his. Does that count for anything? Is there another non-point to make?

Look When MVP is Judged its a 3 horse race right now with Mahomes leading the way.

When your talking about the best QB PERIOD... History comes in... Now.. in a way its not fair cause Mahomes already had the pieces around him his first year and he sat a year. 

BUT. no matter the reasons.. No matter what aaaaaallllllllll the excuses are.. The Past matters.  

Get over it people.....

Mods I respectfully request any future posts about "hate on Josh about not being #1" get merged into this post cause I am tired of having to repeat my points over and over and over.  Keep in mind.. this is a good problem to have haha but lets start merging them.. please?

Just now, PrimeTime101 said:

Look When MVP is Judged its a 3 horse race right now with Mahomes leading the way.

When your talking about the best QB PERIOD... History comes in... Now.. in a way its not fair cause Mahomes already had the pieces around him his first year and he sat a year. 

BUT. no matter the reasons.. No matter what aaaaaallllllllll the excuses are.. The Past matters.  

Get over it people.....

not disagreeing with you it’s the same point I was trying to make. These guys are winded up saying these commentators are wrong because “RIGHT NOW” (as in, this week I suppose?) mahomes and allen are playing at an equal level. Sure. Are we re-evaluating after every game then? Of course not. Mahomes has been and is better. Allen can change that though; he’s capable of doing it.

2 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

not disagreeing with you it’s the same point I was trying to make. These guys are winded up saying these commentators are wrong because “RIGHT NOW” (as in, this week I suppose?) mahomes and allen are playing at an equal level. Sure. Are we re-evaluating after every game then? Of course not. Mahomes has been and is better. Allen can change that though; he’s capable of doing it.

Right now IS Josh Allen the best QB in the NFL...

Come on man, its an argument to be made. not a friggen fact.. 

Edited by PrimeTime101

I love hearing what Bruschi, the most over rated LB in NFL history, has to say because it’s always comedy gold. 

the only reason he’s on there is so the other guys can roll their eyes at his 100% biased takes.

There always has to be one idiot on set to make the other analysts look good by comparison and Ted is perfect in that role

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, st pete gogolak said:

Isn't it great in and of itself that they are comparing Allen to Mahomes?  I keep thinking about the hypothetical - would KC trade Mahones to Bills for Allen and White (basically the draft choice trades)?  I think it has come all the way from "no way" to "no, but let me think about it".  

yep

1 minute ago, PrimeTime101 said:

Right now IS Josh Allen the best QB in the NFL...

Come on man, its an argument to be made, not a friggen fact.. 

and like i said, “right now” depends on the observer. I can take a longer view and say Mahomes has been and still IS the best QB in the league, and I’d have just as much evidence to back that up as people who think Allen is (and Rodgers fans, for that matter.)

2 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

and like i said, “right now” depends on the observer. I can take a longer view and say Mahomes has been and still IS the best QB in the league, and I’d have just as much evidence to back that up as people who think Allen is (and Rodgers fans, for that matter.)

Right.. So us as fans cant and we should stop getting huffy and puffy over something that is a fair argument to be made and not absolute factual. Josh is in the discussion. Great. But its a Discussion.. not fact.

that's all im saying on this topic lol.. 

1 hour ago, Simon said:

It's driving me up a freaking wall.

I'm rapidly approaching the point where I'm going to start a Talking Heads thread and then just toss all these complaints about the media into it.

Meanwhile one of you own mods makes a thread about someone else's opinion on the bills game -- mahomes.

You guys flame people for whatever validation criteria you think a thread deserves and based on who makes one and how you are feeling that moment.

More discussion regardless of topic is good for your board traffic.

You all need to chill.

Edited by Sharky7337

16 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

Get over it people.....

Mods I respectfully request any future posts about "hate on Josh about not being #1" get merged into this post cause I am tired of having to repeat my points over and over and over.  Keep in mind.. this is a good problem to have haha but lets start merging them.. please?

While I don't disagree with you, I have to say that your personal lack of humility is quite a turn off. Are you filling some inner need by being so condescending on chat boards? Hmm.....please, get over yourself.

Edited by RochesterLifer
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RochesterLifer said:

While I don't disagree with you, I have to say that your personal lack of humility is quite a turn off. Are you filling some inner need by being so condescending on chat boards? Hmm.....please, get over yourself.

Stop making It personal. I have not made it personal... I have just stated a point. 

These boards are about posting about the bills not about posting personal attacks. The only thing I said is to get over it. You don't like that statement tough.  But your personal attacks on me stop now.

6 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

Right.. So us as fans cant and we should stop getting huffy and puffy over something that is a fair argument to be made and not absolute factual. Josh is in the discussion. Great. But its a Discussion.. not fact.

that's all im saying on this topic lol.. 

YES and YES. Fans like you need to absolutely stop getting huffy and puffy over this BS. That’s exactly what I am saying. It’s old and terribly played out. The team is great. Their record and their various statistics are there plain to see and prove they're great. Stop finding and singling out people with their own biases and agendas that are telling you otherwise. The insecurity is palpable. 

Edited by JoPoy88
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, JoPoy88 said:

YES and YES. Fans like you need to absolutely stop getting huffy and puffy over this BS. That’s exactly what I am saying. It’s old and terribly played out. The team is great. Their record and their various statistics are there plain to see and prove their great. Stop finding and singling out people with their own biases and agendas that are telling you otherwise. The insecurity is palpable. 

Thank you! we agree lol.. it just took a while for us to get there... lol

1 minute ago, JoPoy88 said:

YES and YES. Fans like you need to absolutely stop getting huffy and puffy over this BS. That’s exactly what I am saying. It’s old and terribly played out. The team is great. Their record and their various statistics are there plain to see and prove their great. Stop finding and singling out people with their own biases and agendas that are telling you otherwise. The insecurity is palpable. 

I dont think its insecurity. My point was that Brushi has been terribly biased and anti Bills his entire broadcasting career. He is a card carrying Patriots homer and shows literally zero objective views on our Bills. It actually looks like it physically pains him to speak positively about the Bills. Give me any other commentator but that clown. 

Just now, Mailman said:

I dont think its insecurity. My point was that Brushi has been terribly biased and anti Bills his entire broadcasting career. He is a card carrying Patriots homer and shows literally zero objective views on our Bills. It actually looks like it physically pains him to speak positively about the Bills. Give me any other commentator but that clown. 

then I give you 

Nick Wright 

Cheers lol

4 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

Stop making It personal. I have not made it personal... I have just stated a point. 

These boards are about posting about the bills not about posting personal attacks. The only thing I said is to get over it. You don't like that statement tough.  But your personal attacks on me stop now.

Thank you for making my point. There is a good chance I will call you out whenever it suits me.

• Haha (+1) 1