Teddy Bruschi on Josh Allen

Mailman

Basking in the victory we have all longed for (I was 22 last time we won the division) and tuned into Sunday NFL Countdown on ESPN. Matt Hasselbeck said he feels JA is currently as good as Mahomes. Of course, Patriot homer Teddy B cant help himself and try to downplay Josh's ascension and point out the playoff loss last year as one of the reasons Mahomes is so much better than Josh. Between Teddy and Rodney Harrison and their Patriot loving BS, its nearly impossible to watch. Oh well Teddy!  AFC East Champs this year!

Edited by Mailman
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Sad 1

Just now, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Will there be a new thread for every pundit who does not claim Josh is the best player in the NFL?

Yes.  It’s 2020.  There is a rabid fascination with everything said by someone in the media.  It just won’t ever end. SOME GUY SAID SOMETHING I DON’T AGREE WITH!!

• Like (+1) 10
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

Just now, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Will there be a new thread for every pundit who does not claim Josh is the best player in the NFL?

It's driving me up a freaking wall.

I'm rapidly approaching the point where I'm going to start a Talking Heads thread and then just toss all these complaints about the media into it.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 5

4 minutes ago, Mailman said:

Basking in the victory we have all longed for (I was 22 last time we won the division) and tuned into Sunday NFL Countdown on ESPN. Matt Hasselbeck said he feels JA is currently as good as Mahomes. Of course, Patriot homer Teddy B cant help himself and try to downplay Josh's ascension and point out the playoff loss last year as one of the reasons Mahomes is so much better than Josh. Between Teddy and Rodney Harrison and they Patriot loving BS, its nearly impossible to watch. Oh well Teddy!  AFC East Champs this year!

Saw the segment, agree Teddy showing a bit of his Bills disdain.  

Matt, then also Randy and Rex, certainly stepped up to give Josh and the Bills some props.

I think Matt nailed it in his assessment, clearly has been watching thr film to support his stance.  Teddy referencing last years playoff loss to Texans just shows ignorance, Josh and this team are very different than last yr.

Add to that, Matt gave the defense props for coming alive.  Timing is great to have everything come together, just need to go into playoffs getting guys healthy 

8 minutes ago, Mailman said:

Basking in the victory we have all longed for (I was 22 last time we won the division) and tuned into Sunday NFL Countdown on ESPN. Matt Hasselbeck said he feels JA is currently as good as Mahomes. Of course, Patriot homer Teddy B cant help himself and try to downplay Josh's ascension and point out the playoff loss last year as one of the reasons Mahomes is so much better than Josh. Between Teddy and Rodney Harrison and their Patriot loving BS, its nearly impossible to watch. Oh well Teddy!  AFC East Champs this year!

It's all good.  Mahomes has a Superbowl Ring and a playoff win the year before that.  He's shown he can do it consistently year after year.

Allen has not...Yet.

• Like (+1) 3

16 minutes ago, Mailman said:

That really is a valid point though. One of the only ones you can still make comparing the two. Can’t really point to comparative stats anymore; both are awesome. But mahomes has won, allen has not. That’s a fact. Not sure what point you’re trying to make here.

Edited by JoPoy88
  • Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

It's all good.  Mahomes has a Superbowl Ring and a playoff win the year before that.  He's shown he can do it consistently year after year.

Allen has not...Yet.

I don't like this argument.  Was Kelly or Marino not as good as Elway?  I mean, I get it that people want to see the kid win a superbowl and stuff but in reality Allen is playing every bit as good as Mahomes is this year.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Simon said:

It's driving me up a freaking wall.

I'm rapidly approaching the point where I'm going to start a Talking Heads thread and then just toss all these complaints about the media into it.

On this board just collecting them up would be a full time job. 

Not just a chips on our shoulders.... Bills fans have the whole sack of potatoes! 

Edited by GunnerBill
  • Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Mailman said:

Go pound salt teddy !!