Thank you NFL

Albany,n.y.

The league never waivered about holding the draft on time and starting the season on time.  Although there have been some games shuffled around, not 1 game has had to be cancelled.  As a result, there will be no * on the team that wins the Super Bowl and we've been able to see the uninterrupted growth of both our QB and the team's ascent to their 1st AFC East crown in 25 years.  Considering how some other major leagues have changed not only their 2020 seasons but their 2021 seasons as well, I have appreciated that every week the NFL goes on and will complete a season where the Bills have a chance at their most memorable season.  

• Like (+1) 8

37 minutes ago, chris heff said:

Before we get carried away they did it for the money. That being said I expected this to be a disaster, it flirted with that at times. I am thankful for the distraction. 

Of course they did it for the money.  But when we look back at this time and how we survived, we will remember that the NFL soldiered on.  We really will remember how health care insititutions and workers soldiered on how, people helped each other, how we grieved together but kept moving forward.  We didn't need the NFL like we needed a lot of more important things, but the NFL has helped us through. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Albany,n.y. said:

The league never waivered about holding the draft on time and starting the season on time.  Although there have been some games shuffled around, not 1 game has had to be cancelled.  As a result, there will be no * on the team that wins the Super Bowl and we've been able to see the uninterrupted growth of both our QB and the team's ascent to their 1st AFC East crown in 25 years.  Considering how some other major leagues have changed not only their 2020 seasons but their 2021 seasons as well, I have appreciated that every week the NFL goes on and will complete a season where the Bills have a chance at their most memorable season.  

Very well said. They have done an outstanding job and haven’t caved to outside pressure.  It’s a huge accomplishment.  If we played a 12 game season, there would be an asterisk next to the division championship. They did it fair and square - can only hope they let people in the stadium to watch them finish it.