Week 15 Around The League

1 minute ago, TAinLA said:

Anybody hoping for the Patriots to get clobbered today?  Of course I wouldn't mind seeing Dolphins get hammered also!

Thats a win win right there lol seems like a pretty terrible slate of games today.  Dolphins pats is interesting and saints chiefs.  Saints win gets us a longshot chance at the 1 seed.  I would love to see the giants beat the browns.  I despise the browns more than other afc playoff teams for some reason 🤣

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Thats a win win right there lol seems like a pretty terrible slate of games today.  Dolphins pats is interesting and saints chiefs.  Saints win gets us a longshot chance at the 1 seed.  I would love to see the giants beat the browns.  I despise the browns more than other afc playoff teams for some reason 🤣

It’s because of Mayfield’s annoying commercials.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, chris heff said:

It’s because of Mayfield’s annoying commercials.

That could be it haha I think its mostly all the hype they had last year and they were bad and now this year its like ooooh theyre so good what a heartwarming story 🤣  I mean is that really impressive or did  they just underperformed wildly last year lol 

9 minutes ago, BillsFanSD said:

No.  I want them to be in the playoff hunt next week, so we get to be the ones to end their season.

Id like to see the dolphins lose actually...pats have no chance in catching the ravens anyway.  I got real sick of all the ooooh look at the dolphins point differential talk 🤣

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, The Wiz said:

If you meant of his career he had one last week.  If you meant for the game then yes.

Oh.  I could have sworn I saw a stat yesterday that he was close to a record for consecutive throws without an INT to start his career, but it might have been old (may have came through my facebook feed)

2 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

Oh.  I could have sworn I saw a stat yesterday that he was close to a record for consecutive throws without an INT to start his career, but it might have been old (may have came through my facebook feed)

Yea I think they just said something about it also during the game but I know he threw one last week (also his stat sheet says he did online).  Weird.