"See you in Buffalo in January. Be ready: it might be chilly." Give Steve Tasker an Emmy!

3 minutes ago, Nitro said:

Like the fact that Tasker had a cigar in his hand.  Nice touch.  Great video.

Honestly he reminded me of (Sensei)  John Kreese from Karate Kid/Cobra Kai.  But I agree.  I liked it.

maxresdefault.jpgIMG_8494-241x300.jpg

Edited by The Wiz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Yep.

Since the Turkey day game I've always thought they were saying "BEEZ BEEZ BEEZ" because of Beasley's game but cheering for McD there it must mean something different.  Any idea?  

Unless they are just saying "B's" for the Bills.

Edited by The Wiz

I can’t stop watching the Tasker video. Already have 3 times today.. probably another 10 more before the day’s over. 

Will be interesting to see how we play the next two games, regarding injuries, resting players, or going balls out and whatever happens happens. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Yes, I cried. The tears are still drying on my face. Steve Tasker needs an Emmy for this (not really, but you know what I mean). That ending, tying the eras together, harkening back to the January playoff games of the '90s...the attitude, the passion, the emotion. It's indescribable. The Bills are division champions, and we're just getting started. LET'S GO BUFFALO!

☝☝☝This gave me chills.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

On 12/19/2020 at 9:50 PM, Helpmenow said:

Here come all the out of the region Bills fans who claim they have been fans for 25 years.

Nope, some of us had the good fortune to be born and raised in WNY, have been gone for more than 25 years and have followed the Bills for 50+ years.  Through mostly bad football punctuated by  bursts of really good football.  Moments like last night and victory over the Jets in 1988, and the Dolphins in 1980 make it all worthwhile though.  Feels like the team is on the verge of another burst of really good football.  Here's hoping so....

Edited by chaccof
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3