It's this simple: Josh Allen is currently the best QB in the NFL & He is the Mandalorian!

Chaos

Mahomes clearly deserves the title as well he best QB because of his accomplishments and abilities.  With that said, the way Josh Allen is taking absolute command of the offense and his belief that he can handle anything thrown at him.  He is just in such a zone, he is cool, calm and collected and never panics.  The throws he made today to Krumerow and one to Beasley today where he just throws absolute dimes with a velocity that no other QB could throw.  Those throws were special.  And the way Josh Allen is playing now and continuing to grow as a superstar, you can see how he could end up the best QB in the league.  He is playing at that level now.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

If I'm starting a team tomorrow and have a choice of any current QB in the NFL I pick Josh and I don't look back.

It’s either Mahomes or Josh. Right now I imagine most GMs would choose Mahomes over Allen because he’s done it before and Josh hasn’t. But again, if Josh was on the Chiefs and Mahomes on the Bills I think the league considers Allen the star. 

• Like (+1) 1

I

People... please.  Enough.  This is as dumb as the Lebron > Jordan debate.  You can create whatever points and counter points all day for whatever side you want.   The reality is that Josh is Our  QB and he is playing great going into the playoffs.  I hope that all the National media 

Keep him out of the MVP discussion and it motivates Josh to prove them all wrong.   He is mature beyond his age and has made strides and improvements in his play that I have never seen before.  Let him continue to be hungry and continue to hone his skill.  I could care less about a meaningless debate at this point.   

Enjoy the win, prepare  for the next game, stay humble, and hungry!  

Go Bills 

2 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

It’s either Mahomes or Josh. Right now I imagine most GMs would choose Mahomes over Allen because he’s done it before and Josh hasn’t. But again, if Josh was on the Chiefs and Mahomes on the Bills I think the league considers Allen the star. 

Mahomes is currently better but there is a hunger in Josh Allen and that's why I wouldn't look back.

To me, Josh is playing at very high level, but he's gotten some tremendous play around him.      QB position is all about how they perform when the pressure is on, which includes the playoffs.     I hope to see it this year.    This could elevate Josh into that league.    Getting into the playoffs should be old-hat by now.     Getting more deeper into the playoffs is the standard.   

2 hours ago, Chaos said:

I know people don't like to believe it, but the Buffalo Bills currently employ the NFL's best QB.  HIs physical talent is without peer. His leadership is #1 as well.  No aspect of his game is not in the Top 5 in the NFL .Overall he is the best. 

Aaron Rodgers and Patrick Maholmes would argue with you.  

2 hours ago, Chaos said:

I know people don't like to believe it, but the Buffalo Bills currently employ the NFL's best QB.  HIs physical talent is without peer. His leadership is #1 as well.  No aspect of his game is not in the Top 5 in the NFL .Overall he is the best. 

Dollar for dollar Josh is far and away the best QB in the NFL otherwise I have him at #3.

On pure numbers Mahomes and Rodgers are better but Rodgers is more based on consistency.  I think Josh has that something special that puts him right with them in his ability to inspire teammates. I look forward to this years playoffs in a way I have not in long time.