It's this simple: Josh Allen is currently the best QB in the NFL & He is the Mandalorian!

Chaos

9 minutes ago, Buffalo Ballin said:

Should? He IS in MVP consideration. Where have you been? Wake up.

He's just not winning league MVP this season.

Wake Up? Where have I been? What is your problem? Always have to have some guy on here making posts putting people down. I clearly said He was in MVP consideration. Your response is trash. Take it and go wipe your ass with it. 

17 minutes ago, thronethinker said:

Simple Fact, without Josh Allen Bills are a 2-3 win team at best. That is why he should be in MVP consideration. 

With Barkley they are a 4 win team. With someone like Tannyhill,Stafford, or even Wentz they could win 8 to 10 games. With Allen they can win 12+ and make a deep playoff run.

• Like (+1) 1

This year? Probably only Mahomes. Something that isn't mentioned about Green Bay is they have had such a soft schedule. It's crazy the Bills are playing a playoff team or a team that will not finish with a losing record more than half their games meanwhile Green Bay has played 3 teams with winning records (1-2) and have crushed a lot of terrible teams.

58 minutes ago, JTown said:

PFF is garbage.  Pure trash.  Now they are going to want to take notice.  Josh has made more strides and improvements than any QB in my memory. 

I seriously despise all of the pundits who have failed to credit this team for their improvements and now want to jump on the wagon.  

Well... we have "fans" that have barely jumped on the wagon yet.

1 hour ago, Chaos said:

I know people don't like to believe it, but the Buffalo Bills currently employ the NFL's best QB.  HIs physical talent is without peer. His leadership is #1 as well.  No aspect of his game is not in the Top 5 in the NFL .Overall he is the best. 

I'd certainly place him in the top 5, Mahomes I'd still place at #1 and probably Wilson and Rodgers ahead of him though Rodgers is certainly getting long in the tooth.  The one thing Allen still needs to do is show it's sustainable and come back next year and play like this again to prove he's not some type of one year wonder, like Jackson was last year, not that he's terrible, but not nearly as good as last year. 

Admittedly Allen probably is #1 WRT physical skills which is the one thing that can't be taught and very hard to work on to improve.

1 hour ago, MJS said:

If he wins the Superbowl this year I think the case can be made for sure. But right now that title goes to Mahomes.

But that's fine. Allen is super good.

I think it depends on how much emphasis you place on the most recent games vs the season as a whole...the chiefs have looked a bit off as of late. Granted they're still winning lol

Ric Flair said it best. 
“You wanna be the man? You gotta beat the man” 

Allen is playing great but he’s not in mahomes category yet, he’s gotta win in the playoffs. As fans we can say all we want about how great Allen is playing, but we lose the second they start throwing out MVP trophy’s and super bowl rings. 

• Thank you (+1) 1