Injuries - Diggs, White Hurt?

3 minutes ago, MJS said:

Try to get a higher seed.

If not getting the #1 seed for a bye, I personally can careless who we play in the playoffs or when/if we play the Chiefs.

This team can compete and win against any NFL squad.

Edited by Real McNasty

Just now, Chris in MD said:

What was Williams’ injury?

Groin I believe.

1 minute ago, Doc said:

The only good thing about Williams is they said that he was questionable to return. If it had been bad he would’ve been doubtful or out.

Good sign, thanks for sharing. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Real McNasty said:

Well they can rest until the playoffs at this phase.

Not really sure WTH the Bills do with these last 2 weeks? Such uncharted territory.......

Rest up team.

We have lot to play for still. If Steelers lose one of next two (second one being vs Colts), we can get ahead of them in the race for 2nd seed, so we will be playing in full force.

Just now, Real McNasty said:

If not getting the #1 seed for a bye, I personally can careless who we play in the playoffs or when/if we play the Chiefs.

A higher seed also means a higher chance of playing at home in the divisional round as well.

Without fans that doesn't mean as much, but it's good for the players and staff to not have to travel and be able to sleep in their own beds and whatnot.

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

They all looked fine. Seemed like the 'overabundance of caution' in a game they were up big

I mean if they wanted to be overly abundant with caution they should have pulled the starters at the top of the 4th.

10 minutes ago, Real McNasty said:

Not really sure WTH the Bills do with these last 2 weeks? Such uncharted territory.......

We go out and beat the Patsies next week. A split is not good enough. We must sweep and let them know their time is done. Send those b@$turds off to to the dumpster, where they belong.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 4

17 minutes ago, Simon said:

Diggs looked fine afterwards and Tre was just a stinger. He could play right now.

Williams is a bigger concern but I am pretty comfortable with a healthy Nsheke.

Vernon Butler down scared me more than anything, I think.

No injuries, of course, but Williams is my biggest concern.