Injuries - Diggs, White Hurt?

Just now, RochesterLifer said:

We go out and beat the Patsies next week. A split is not good enough. We must sweep and let them know their time is done. Send those b@$turds off to to the dumpster, where they belong.

You know, I'm with this man!

I would like to see all our starters rest week 17 if the #1 seed is out of play. 

• Like (+1) 2

9 days to the next game, so a little extra time to rest. Probably will rest Williams and play Nsekhe next week either way. It would be good for him to get some more snaps in, though I think he looked pretty good in this one.

1 minute ago, inaugural balls said:

No injuries, of course, but Williams is my biggest concern.

I think I'm just more comfortable with who's behind Williams than I am with who's behind Butler.

16 minutes ago, Real McNasty said:

Well they can rest until the playoffs at this phase.

Not really sure WTH the Bills do with these last 2 weeks? Such uncharted territory.......

Rest up team.

Play anyone not hurt next week in NE. I know this year the difference between the 2-4 seeds aren't that big but I think this team needs to seal up at least the 2 or 3 seed. Mainly to avoid playing KC as much as possible. It is unlikely that KC won't be the 1 seed but not having to play them until the AFCC is a good path to the playoffs.

Next week is far from a meaningless game. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

Play anyone not hurt next week in NE. I know this year the difference between the 2-4 seeds aren't that big but I think this team needs to seal up at least the 2 or 3 seed. Mainly to avoid playing KC as much as possible. It is unlikely that KC won't be the 1 seed but not having to play them until the AFCC is a good path to the playoffs.

Next week is far from a meaningless game. 

It's so great to just have this kinda convo at this phase. Normally we are talking team XYZ has to lose out and the Bills need to win out. 

Edited by Real McNasty
  • Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Virgil said:

They have 3 weeks to heal 

Totally disagree. The bills have a second home game in their sights. The last thing you want is facing kc in arrowhead in round 2. If pitt loses another and the bills win out, they’d be in line for a second home playoff game.

8 minutes ago, Real McNasty said:

It's so great to just have this kinda convo at this phase. Normally we are talking team XYZ has to lose out and the Bills need to win out. 

The bills still need to win out! 🙂

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1