Week 15 Bills @ Broncos Postgame Thread

Chandler#81

9 minutes ago, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

Poor Dominique Foxworth, he had nothing to smile about today.  

Yeah.. I feel bad for him and the other highly racist Keyshawn.   I was boycotting that garbage "woke" network but I have to tune in Monday to see what lame excuses and shade they try to spew.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Georgia Bill said:

Youngster - I was 7.  Ron McDole moved into the house 3 doors down from us on Grand Island when I was barely 5.  I pointed out how large he was and may Dad said "he plays for the Buffalo Bills".  I asked what's that?  Been a fan ever since, through thick and thin.

To all the true youngsters out there who weren't around for the early 90's runs - Soak it up and enjoy this.  You're watching something special here...

Well said ya old fart.  :)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I was 9 years old last time the Bills won the AFC East Championship.

This makes me think back to all the long, cold drives home from the stadium after another crushing loss, another season of no hope and of being an NFL afterthought. Another week 17 muttering "maybe next year". 

I never had any doubt, at any point in today's game, that the Bills were going to get the job done.

This team is legitimately good. This quarterback is legitimately elite. This is all real, and it's just the beginning.

I've ordered my hat and t-shirt, and now it's time for an adult beverage to celebrate. 😁

GO BILLS!!!!!!

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Honestly they’ve got a Super Bowl marketing team now.  The improvements in their PR department mirror the growth of the on-field product.

Actual chills man. I didn't know Tasker had those stone-cold narrator vibes in him as well. 

What a team, this still doesn't feel real. 

• Like (+1) 4

Just now, Logic said:

I was 9 years old last time the Bills won the AFC East Championship.

This makes me think back to all the long, cold drives home from the stadium after another crushing loss, another season of no hope and of being an NFL afterthought. Another week 17 muttering "maybe next year". 

I never had any doubt, at any point in today's game, that the Bills were going to get the job done.

This team is legitimately good. This quarterback is legitimately elite. This is all real, and it's just the beginning.

I've ordered my hat and t-shirt, and now it's time for an adult beverage to celebrate. 😁

GO BILLS!!!!!!

Enjoy your beverage 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Big C said:

Division, check. Let’s keep this thing goin!

side note anyone else think they should have pulled the starters sooner? Was getting a little nervous there. Couple minor injuries but holy crap Josh don’t block for your RB when you’re up 4 scores in the 4th!!

Absolutely, if Diggs injury lingers, the coach  just f’d us for nothing...

Edited by Meatloaf63

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.