Week 15 Bills @ Broncos Postgame Thread

Chandler#81

Just now, ROCBillsBeliever said:

Our dear, local genius, @High Football IQ seems to have gotten lost in the sauce. His last post: November 29th... attached, below. I think it's fair to say he's so smart, he realized he was WRONG about this team. Dead WRONG. We're CHAMPS, Baby! It's spelled C-H-A-M-P-S, in case you were wondering.

Screen Shot 2020-12-19 at 7.57.02 PM.png

Someone said they thought he was given a TBD vacation which wouldn't surprise me.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, ngbills said:

So fitting we go Play NE on Monday night next week. Victory lap. Time for an easy 51-3 stomping of them. 

Well NG, the record is the Bears in 1940 beat the Red....., 73-0 for the Championship.  I heard it on NFLR this morning, and then looked it up so I’m kind of hoping for 74, if that’s even possible. Destroy Belichick!  Oh and have the backups in the second half.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MasterStrategist said:

Lokked.like it to me.

Tre was in a jacket on the sideline, looked fine.  Diggs co.ing back to.field tells me no break, nothing major.  

Epenesa possible concussion could be the lingering injury.  And hoping Williams groin is ok

Might get Murphy back in there to have some of his timely don't get rid of me plays.

2 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

waiting for the SB ones!!!

I'll wait for other retailers before I buy these at their scam prices honestly.  I posted the pic before I looked.  $85 for a hoodie and $35-$40 for a t-shirt is robbery.  Even for the NFL.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.