Week 15 Bills @ Broncos PreGame Thread

Chandler#81

1 hour ago, ColoradoBills said:

Currently it's Partly Cloudy and 43 degrees in Denver with 5 mph winds!

A beautiful December day in Colorado!

overcast WNY sky here in Denver right now no less - good sign!

• Thank you (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

I have a dilemma today. My son has a 315 hockey game. We won't be home until nearly six. Watch the game on my phone as i keep time in the box and listen on Sat radio on the way home or try to go off the grid and watch it all when I get home?

Try to stay off the grid and watch it at home.

It has become an art for me.Plus, you can fast forward commercials.

3 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

What happened to Fields? He looks completely rattled out there today. 

He would benefit form another year in college football IMO.

And unless the Buckeyes go on a run and win the National Championship they may have screwed up with Ryan Day as coach.  This is the 2nd game this year where Day has refused to run the ball when it was there for the taking. 

I'm an outlier as an Ohio State fan but I've not been impressed with Day.

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

they’re going 0-16

The Jets chance to win a game was against the Raiders. The Jets play the Rams and Browns who are both jockeying for playoff positioning. The last game they play is against the Pats who I think as a matter of pride for Billy B will want to win that game and seemingly probably could beat the Jets even if they pull back a lot of starters.

2 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

The Jets chance to win a game was against the Raiders. The Jets play the Rams and Browns who are both jockeying for playoff positioning. The last game they play is against the Pats who I think as a matter of pride for Billy B will want to win that game and seemingly probably could beat the Jets even if they pull back a lot of starters.

The Jets really should have beaten the Pats in that 1st game.  Inexplicable pass by Flacco into triple coverage when all they had to do was run a few times to put it away.

• Like (+1) 1