Week 15 Bills @ Broncos PreGame Thread

Chandler#81

28 minutes ago, Reader said:

Good thing you did that, no there's no way to tell who it is.

I’m still not sure who he’s referencing..🤦‍♂️

Just now, Steptide said:

I can't see how the bills lose this game, unless they shoot themselves in the foot. The bills are the better team all around, and Denvers secondary is all back ups. However, I've been a bills fan a long time and know never to be comfortable 

Zactly

32 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Put a flashlight on your helmet.

I’ve seen theory’s where -if it’s a 3-way tie, we win Home Field. Not sure how that’s decided but I do know 3-way ties cancel out Head to Head.

You’re right, bro, head to head is thrown out. Here’s the scenario that gets us the number one seed.

If Chiefs lose to the Saints and Chargers we’re #1. If they lose to the Falcons (doubtful) and Chargers the Chiefs remain the number one seed.

So, go Bills! Go Saints!

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Um yes because Buckeyes. I can’t even deal. Breathe Yolo breathe.

yeah I feel ya.

I have ND game at 1pm and Bills at 130PM. 

My heart is gonna be a mess.  Drinking going to start early out here in San Diego for me lol

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I can't see how the bills lose this game, unless they shoot themselves in the foot. The bills are the better team all around, and Denvers secondary is all back ups. However, I've been a bills fan a long time and know never to be comfortable 

This may be a little bit too confident, but I think even if they shoot themselves in the foot, this is the type of game they can win. I can envision a scenario where even with them being flat, they’ll still pull out a victory.

I definitely don’t think they’ll be flat, I’m just making a point.

7 minutes ago, Rockinon said:

Chiefs have head to head over the Bills.

In a three-way tie, head to head goes away.

There’s one scenario where the bills would be the number one seed with all three being tied. The Chiefs would have to lose against the Saints and Chargers.

Order in the AFC East is about to be restored. The Bills and the Dolphins are going to be battling it out for the banner for years to come while the Jets and the Patriots will be on the other side of the chain link fence asking “Can we play, too?”

we won’t let them. Because they suck. 

Edited by Jumpsuit Jim
  • Like (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Fireball creeps! I gotta last to open the Gameday Thread. 

May not be awake for 2nd Half.. Oh well, we’ve run one half a full game before.. 

Nah, I’m fine <HIC>

do a couple Jagerbombs and snap out of it.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Wiz said:

Man that would be a hell of a day for Diggs and Allen.

Bold prediction: Buffalo wide receiver Stefon Diggs will go wild on Saturday. With the Broncos' struggles at cornerback, that might not be too bold of a prediction, but this might be: He will set a new career high and eclipse the 201 receiving yards he needs to become the Bills' single-season receiving leader. -- Marcel Louis-Jacques

OF COURSE the guy I'm playing in the semi-finals has Diggs on his team. I'm willing to sacrifice the $500 purse if need be. However, I have Beasley and wouldn't mind the epic game going to him. 

Luckily JA17 is my QB either way.