Week 15 Bills @ Broncos PreGame Thread

Chandler#81

10 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

25 years.

A Quarter Century mired in mediocrity. Also-rans. Revolving doors. Losers.

It. Ends. Today!

B3726E91-AB0A-4D67-899B-66DE9AE4BF56.jpeg

As much as I want to win today( and I really want to win) there’s a small part of me that wants New England to win tomorrow to clinch our afc East crown. It’s poetic justice. 

• Haha (+1) 2

50 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

25 years.

A Quarter Century mired in mediocrity. Also-rans. Revolving doors. Losers.

It. Ends. Today!

B3726E91-AB0A-4D67-899B-66DE9AE4BF56.jpeg

Watch this. Then ask yourself ‘Do I want to see this young man become a Champion TODAY?’

That’s my quarterback

Edited by John from Riverside
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, CorkScrewHill said:

Broncos down to relying on a rookie and two recent waiver wire guys to play cornerback. Need to torch them.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/12/19/broncos-depleted-at-cornerback-to-an-extent-vic-fangio-has-never-seen/

Chunk plays all game. Rack up the yards for the AFC East title and MVP for #17!!!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, CorkScrewHill said:

Broncos down to relying on a rookie and two recent waiver wire guys to play cornerback. Need to torch them.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/12/19/broncos-depleted-at-cornerback-to-an-extent-vic-fangio-has-never-seen/

That sounds like it's time for Allen to overtake Jimbo in the passing TD category :flirt:

Also, I'm conveniently working until 7:00 pm, but I'll have John Murphy in my headset.

Let's bring home the AFCE, buys!

• Like (+1) 2

AFC champs before Christmas.  Allen and Diggs have a big day.  Both set records today.  Its a blow out ladies and gents.  I could see a 40 or 50 burger.  Possible keep em under 10.  Glad my family has things going on til about kick off.

• Like (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

!! Friends are texting me worrying about the game being postponed because more Bronco coaches tested positive yesterday night!

Can anybody confirm? More importantly, can anybody DISPUTE??

i haven’t seen anything like that. The last news reports are from about 15 hours or so ago.

I will say though this wouldn’t surprise me. Coach meathead was probably in contact with a lot of players. if this is true, I would think we would be hearing some news here in the next hour or so. It’s getting too close to game time and when the players will show up.

• Like (+1) 1