Ran into a bills fan where I never expected

2 hours ago, CSBill said:

Literally, living the dream. . . . Good for you.

Thanks, we sold the house, the car and Everything else to do it.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Don Otreply said:

Hell I don’t even own a house or a car, the dingy is the car,  we sold it all to do this,  the boat is the house, and it’s only 30 feet long, it is a Bristol 29.9 built in Rhode Island in1977,  it was a life style choice, 😁👍

God bless ya Don!  It’s early but how about the best xmas present in us making the playoffs today.  Next we not only win the East, but get the second seed when the Stiller stumble next week.  I’ll bet $20 on the Colts.  Then until the AFCC, all roads go through Orchard Park.

• Like (+1) 1

Florida via 14 other States, originally North Tonawanda, NY.

1 hour ago, SC BIlls Fan said:

I'm from Kenmore. Hate to admit I'm 65. Left Buffalo at 18 to join the Navy where I spent 21 years and retired. Now live in Charleston, SC. Lots of Bills fans down here. Family still lives in Buffalo. Go Bills!  Lets go to the Super Bowl!

Thank you for your Service!🇺🇸

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Florida via 14 other States, originally North Tonawanda, NY.

Don’t forget Plymouth Rock after that nice Grandpa pic on Thanksgiving (the best dad holiday given eating turkey and watching football all day).

One last thing, IT’S GAMEDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Bills!

17-3 BABY!!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

I’m from Rochester, although lived in Connecticut for many years, now living on our sailboat cruising the the east coast and the Bahamas, where I am currently, 👍 ️🏝🤿🎣🍹😁

Go Bills!!!

Where in the Bahamas are you tying up at?

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, bmur66 said:

Where in the Bahamas are you tying up at?

We are at anchor in Royal Harbor near Spanish Wells Eleuthera 

3 hours ago, CLTbills said:

I currently live in Concord, NC, and there are a bunch of Bills fans here. 7-8 different families in my neighborhood alone. But what made me laugh was this. This past weekend, a former neighbor of mine, who recently had moved down to Florida (Bradenton) just a few months ago, stopped by the house when we were out front playing with the kids. He was back in town for something that was scheduled before he made the move to Florida. He saw us out front and just stopped by to chat. He said, "I can't believe how many Bills fans there are down there! Literally the first family we met after we moved in was Bills fans!"

It kinda made me chuckle. That for such a "small market" team, wherever you go - he went from Concord, NC, to Bradenton, FL, and there are apparently just as many there as there are here - there are Bills fans everywhere!

Not long after we moved to Sarasota, FL my parents came to visit. We went out to dinner Saturday night and they ran into some people they knew from Buffalo. OK, that’s nice. Sunday morning we go to church and they see another couple they knew. Alright, that’s kinda strange. After church we go to the Cabana Inn to watch the Bills game. It’s dark in there so you can see the giant projection screens. My dad gets up to go to the restroom and literally bumps into a guy he went to high school with 50 years earlier. I have NO idea how they even recognized each other! Now it’s getting freaky! 

They were there 48 hours and knew more people than I did! It was great going to Bills games in Jax and seeing Bills fans outnumber the poor Jags fans 4 to 1 (at least)!  My goal is to get back to Sarasota in the next 5-10 years. Maybe I’ll meet some of you there! 

• Like (+1) 2

Born and raised about 60 miles south of Rich/Ralph/NEF/Bills Stadium. Now living on the border of Bears and Packers territory.

Over the years, I've met a few Bills fans in northern Illinois/southern Wisconsin. Most recently, in 2019, I ran into a Bills fan at the Summer Camp Music Festival in Chillicothe, IL.

I grew up in Depew. Retired military so I've watched the Bills from all over the place.

My home's in Tampa, for the past 12 years now.

Hear that Bills? Tampa! "You can get here! I know you can get here. What's more, you gotta get here!"

Edited by Fleezoid
  • Like (+1) 1

I'm born & bred in Montreal but worked in Toronto for 15 years. Started following the Bills back then (Bledsoe era). Lots of Bills fans in southern Ontario obviously. Now I spend my winters on the West Coast (Victoria, Vancouver Island) and otherwise in Montreal/ Eastern Townships of Quebec. French speaking Quebecers are good NFL fans but mostly G-Men. On the West Coast it's all Seahawks.

Go Bills!

3 hours ago, Stranded in Boston said:

Raised in Town of Tonawanda; moved to Boston after UB >35 years ago. I'm OK with the Red Sox, and I'm finally more-or-less over that BS foul call that allowed the Celtics to beat the Braves in the 1974 NBA playoffs. But I successfully vaccinated my kids against the Cheats. Simple formula: Kid wanna eat? Kid root for Bills. 😎   Actually, a few years back I took my boys to see an AC Milan soccer game at Gillette Stadium. On the way out, the little guys spotted this huge Pats logo painted on the concourse, and started stomping on it, yelling "Pats suck! Brady sucks!", etc.  Then we had to beat it the hell out of there! 

You raised them right.

Was raised on edge of Blasdell (route 20A) in Steelton.  Attended my first game at Rockpile (long story) as a kid who walked there bringing my return bottle money.  My grandmother lived on California Road and played in South Branch Smoke Creek which was adjunct to her property. Was on stadium property while it was being built. Moved to Virginia after college in 1985. Travelled for work and found Bills fans most places where I worked.  There was a bar in Georgia in 90s where it was free admission if you could cite names of 10 Bills who did not play in Superbowls and bouncer seemed to know names of every Bill who ever played including years they played.  I have been Bills Backers group president since late 90s although due to physical issues I do not go to bar put a few times each year now.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

Hell I don’t even own a house or a car, the dingy is the car,  we sold it all to do this,  the boat is the house, and it’s only 30 feet long, it is a Bristol 29.9 built in Rhode Island in1977,  it was a life style choice, 😁👍

Lived on a boat about that size for a few months, it was great unless there was prolonged bad weather. Couldn’t get anything to dry out. You realize how much less you can get along with. Bristol is a very nice boat and made back when they laid up a lot of glass making the hull.

4 hours ago, SC BIlls Fan said:

I'm from Kenmore. Hate to admit I'm 65. Left Buffalo at 18 to join the Navy where I spent 21 years and retired. Now live in Charleston, SC. Lots of Bills fans down here. Family still lives in Buffalo. Go Bills!  Lets go to the Super Bowl!

Lived in Charleston for a little while, loved it there.