How can I watch the Bills this Saturday (without NFL Network)

5 hours ago, BuffalothruMyVeins said:

I just heard that the Bills game is on NFL Network this coming Saturday.

Since I don't have that channel on my TV package, and I live what is likely considered out of market outside of Binghamton, does anyone know if there are any options on how to watch this game?

I have heard that game streams are possible to be found on Reddit somewhere...

I have noticed in some games this year, the Bills post something online about how the game can be watched through the app... is this only for people in-market, so wouldn't work for me?

I'd really rather not upgrade my TV package for probably another $50 just to watch one game. Even if it could be a game where the Bills clinch their first division in 25 years.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. 

I watch a bunch on my phone; 

Nfl cheapskate.com follow the prompt for out of market games

Then click on the sports24club link

Choose your game, close out ad

These conversations have become ridonkulous.

All the content in the world and it's become so complicated. Plus, there's COVID, which means no sports bars. 

I have Sunday Ticket but can't watch SUNDAY Night Football on it. Also, forget about any game that's broadcasted locally. I had to get my friend, who is a student, to lend me her credentials to get it streaming. Otherwise, it would get even more complicated.

We opt for no cable TV and have an attennea. But I can't get ESPN (MNF). I tried a Fubo free trial for the Steelers game but the wife put the kibosh on $70/month to watch two games. 

Now, there's Saturday football, on NFL Network. Amazon, which I have due to Prime, streams some NFL Network TNF games but not all. But it also doesn't stream Saturday Day Football. 

I have a Roku but I don't see any way to watch NFL Network or this Saturday game there.

Why isn't there just one package for all NFL games? 

First world problems, I know. But I just want to watch the Bills. In a time of declining viewership, this patchwork quit of football watching is nonsense. 

EDIT:

And, I  just heard the Buffalo Bills app will stream it but only if you're in Buffalo or Denver. 

I need a flow chart just to figure out my streaming options. 

Edited by Just in Atlanta

7 hours ago, BuffalothruMyVeins said:

I just heard that the Bills game is on NFL Network this coming Saturday.

Since I don't have that channel on my TV package, and I live what is likely considered out of market outside of Binghamton, does anyone know if there are any options on how to watch this game?

I have heard that game streams are possible to be found on Reddit somewhere...

I have noticed in some games this year, the Bills post something online about how the game can be watched through the app... is this only for people in-market, so wouldn't work for me?

I'd really rather not upgrade my TV package for probably another $50 just to watch one game. Even if it could be a game where the Bills clinch their first division in 25 years.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. 

I understand that a LOT of people love the prime time games. I am a creature of habit. A Bills game at 1:00 pm on a regular network  on Sunday feels good to me. It fits my routine. I don’t need extra attention for my team until the Super Bowl....and we receive the trophy in a nice little presentation. 

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Nitro said:

Local sports bar should  be carrying the game.

This is where I found myself last week. Spent hours of my time and my wife’s time trying to get NBC Sports app and all the other apps to see the game. They were all blocked by “regional restrictions” at game time.  TEGNA has some clout! 

There I am, watching in a FULL and cramped sports bar with Bills fans (on the outskirts of the crowd) and the sound is in Spanish, so music rules. I saw the game, But I was NOT happy. 

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

It's pretty annoying how people based in the local market talk about many of these options and have no idea they only get them because they're lucky to live in the local market.

Don't let the NFL bite you in the %^*@, and definitely do not Google search those two words together.

14 hours ago, Augie said:

I understand that a LOT of people love the prime time games. I am a creature of habit. A Bills game at 1:00 pm on a regular network  on Sunday feels good to me. It fits my routine. I don’t need extra attention for my team until the Super Bowl....and we receive the trophy in a nice little presentation. 

I suspect 17+ plus years of 1:00pm suckitude created your football routine..🤔 

• Like (+1) 3

How can I watch the Bills this Saturday (without NFL Network)

Find a neighbor that has the game on where the TV is visible from an outside window. Take a stool and your beer and get comfortable. If your neighbor sees you, just casually look away. 

• Like (+1) 1

Some network providers will not carry NFLN due to dispute on cost (but they carry 20+ Reality TV shows).

Verizon locally moved NFLN to Sports Tier so they can charge $14/month to watch it.  I signed up for it today and will cancel after wild card weekend.

28 minutes ago, Brennan Huff said:

Wasn’t last years Saturday game against New England on the NFL Network as well? I’m pretty sure it was also on ABC or one of the other local stations

It was on ESPN and cross covered on ABC.

I went with the Sling free trial.  I used Fubo last year.  Juiced it up by adding Red Zone channel for tomorrow's games, threw in some premiums to catch up on some content, etc.  If I gotta jump through hoops might as well make it worth my while.  Hate these NFL Network exclusive games.