How can I watch the Bills this Saturday (without NFL Network)

I just heard that the Bills game is on NFL Network this coming Saturday.

Since I don't have that channel on my TV package, and I live what is likely considered out of market outside of Binghamton, does anyone know if there are any options on how to watch this game?

I have heard that game streams are possible to be found on Reddit somewhere...

I have noticed in some games this year, the Bills post something online about how the game can be watched through the app... is this only for people in-market, so wouldn't work for me?

I'd really rather not upgrade my TV package for probably another $50 just to watch one game. Even if it could be a game where the Bills clinch their first division in 25 years.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. 

25 minutes ago, BuffalothruMyVeins said:

Since I don't have that channel on my TV package, and I live what is likely considered out of market outside of Binghamton, does anyone know if there are any options on how to watch this game?

I have noticed in some games this year, the Bills post something online about how the game can be watched through the app... is this only for people in-market, so wouldn't work for me?

I'd really rather not upgrade my TV package for probably another $50 just to watch one game. Even if it could be a game where the Bills clinch their first division in 25 years.

What about the NFL Network app? The app is free. I believe you need a TV subscription though to access the game but it may be worth looking into as an option.

Edited by BillsFan619

These Saturday NFL Network games are infuriating! 

Last year I got the trial of Sling then canceled. That works. I guess I'll do the same with Youtube and hope they drop this nonsense next year. 

Yes I know I can watch pirate streams but I'd rather not. I already pay for the Sunday Ticket and Bills Season Tickets. 

EDIT: I was able to get a 3 day renewed trial of Sling. Last year I got the Sling Blue trial, watched on game and canceled. Looks like I'll do the same again. I'm actually happy to give them some money so maybe I'll let it run a month. I'll never watch it though. No need. 

Edited by Sundancer
  • Like (+1) 3

29 minutes ago, BuffalothruMyVeins said:

The NFL APP 

• Thank you (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, BuffalothruMyVeins said:

there are Also three completely sanctioned ways involving subscribing to a streaming provider trial and then cancelling after the game with Sling, FoboTV YouTubeTV (then+ NFLN).... but it’s a hassle of course. 

It’s annoying there is no pay per view option, id just let them take my money... 

12 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

These Saturday NFL Network games are infuriating! 

Last year I got the trial of Sling then canceled. That works. I guess I'll do the same with Youtube and hope they drop this nonsense next year. 

Yes I know I can watch pirate streams but I'd rather not. I already pay for the Sunday Ticket and Bills Season Tickets. 

same. It’s absolutely obnoxious isn’t it?? 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, BuffalothruMyVeins said:

I guess I just don't know enough about it... I have the app, will there be an option to stream video and/or audio of the game, when it gets closer? Regardless of being "out of market"?

Yes u just click on the game at kickoff time when it goes live 

• Thank you (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

Yes u just click on the game at kickoff time when it goes live 

Not if you are out of market unless you are on Verizon wireless data or if you are already a subscriber to one of the other things. They show it but only on cellular networks And phone so no airplay to the tv. 

I have done an embarrassing amount of investigation to try and avoid this annoyance . 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Thank you (+1) 1

So this is a kind of convoluted answer, but if you can get yourself a Roku and are in a service area where Spectrum cable is available, you can sign up for a free trial of the Spectrum streaming cable service (basically the Roku has the Spectrum app for free and you log in to the Spectrum account).  I ended up going the route of Spectrum streaming this year and they have an option to pick 10 channels (your local channels are included and not part of the 10), so I went with ESPN, FS1, NFL Network etc.

Not sure if this is an option for you or not.

Also my friend from work just downloaded the FuboTV app on his smart TV and they have a 7 day free trial and he can get NFL network (he did it today specifically to be able to watch the game tomorrow).

Edit: forgot to quote you in case you don't see it @BuffalothruMyVeins

Edited by Johnnycage46
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Not if you are out of market unless you are on Verizon wireless data or if you are already a subscriber to one of the other things. They show it but only on cellular networks And phone so no airplay to the tv. 

I have done an embarrassing amount of investigation to try and avoid this annoyance . 

O ok I didn't realize that I have Verizon i didnt know that was a perk