198 members have voted

1. 1. Tears?

• Yes
    • No

34 minutes ago, sir andrew said:

Division:  no. 

Super Bowl win:  Call the Wambulance. 

You sound like Kripke from Big Bang.

Wood definitwe cwy fow a SBowl victowy. I can see myself on my knees outswide the Tampa SBowl fow that Nowwood kick like when I moved hewe in 1991 fow days befowe the SBowl in 91.  

That was heartbreaking for all of us, but this time, I will be in the fetal position if we actually win it this time. As BB says we’re onto Cincy, so let’s win tomorrow and figure out the Pats after Sunday at dinner.

Not lying as the Bills are now in my daily prayers.

• Haha (+1) 1

I assumed the OP meant super bowl and I answered yes.  But that was based on after we lost 4 in a row and yeah I cried after each of those. On second thought if we actually do win a super bowl Im going to be too busy dancing and celebrating to cry unless its totally happy cry but Ive never done that in my life yet.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

I'll be delighted, but not to the point of tears. If we win the Super Bowl I will be inconsolable.

On a related note: I will also not purchase any of the AFC East Champion T-Shirts that will be everywhere next week. I pledged after the 4 Super Bowl run that I would never buy another Bills celebratory shirt unless it said "Super Bowl Champs." I bought a slew of AFC East and AFC Champions shirts on the last go-round, only to never wear them after the sting of the SB losses.

I mean... that’s like how none of the NHL players of the teams going to the finals touch the conference championship trophies. The only thing that matters is the Stanley Cup. I’m 100 percent in agreement with that philosophy. And as a fan, I follow that creed in my own way — no half-measure t-shirts or whatever, and no predicting scores or boasting talk and tempting the football gods. 

• Like (+1) 1

I think it’s really interesting how everyone’s fan experience is heavily influenced by when they starting following the Bills. I’ve got about 45 years of serious fandom under my belt, so I’ve seen them when they really sucked, when they got fairly good in the early 80s for a couple years, then they really sucked again for a while, then the euphoria of the Super Bowl years followed by what I feel is the worst era - the 17 years of mediocrity where we became a laughing stock and rightfully disrespected throughout the league. I think that’s why I appreciate this team so much and am willing to give McD and Beane a lot of leeway while they continue to build a contender.

My girls are 16 and 13 and have known nothing but crap football for most of their lives. All those years wearing Bills gear in New England while their friends watched the Pats go to Super Bowl after Super Bowl made them die hard Bills fans. To see them learn what it means to follow a team with your heart through thick and thin (the opposite of bandwagon Pats fans) and FINALLY get to enjoy a winning team which embodies the city of Buffalo is worth a tear or two when the drought was broken.

As for shedding a tear again, not for a division title. If they win the Super Bowl I will because my parents have been season ticket holders since the AFL days, sat through 4 SB losses and I’d love for them to see one win before their time is up. 

50 minutes ago, Muppy said:

I assumed the OP meant super bowl and I answered yes.  But that was based on after we lost 4 in a row and yeah I cried after each of those. On second thought if we actually do win a super bowl Im going to be too busy dancing and celebrating to cry unless its totally happy cry but Ive never done that in my life yet.

I can only happy cry. I have sad cried about 3 times in my life.... all at funerals.

2 hours ago, Richard Noggin said:

To those saying no: when did you have your tear ducts removed and how much did it cost?

Nothing to do with tear duct removal; merely undergo the Vulcan ritual of kolinahr.  No charge for the ceremony, but the fare for the flight will kill ya...🖖

1 hour ago, machine gun kelly said:

You sound like Kripke from Big Bang.

I thought his name was Kwipke?! 🤔

• Haha (+1) 1