Will you cry?

Tears?  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Tears?

• Yes
    • No

i honestly don't know how i will react because i didn't think it was something that was even a possibility since the 90s. i know i will be getting a tattoo shortly after. but i dare not get my hope up. i remember the 90s and thinking about this is going to be the year, then it wasn't. if crying is required for the win, i will shed tears straight through to the parade

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo Boy said:

No!

That’s reserved for the Super Bowl 

Super Bowl is a different story but not clinching the division. Besides this will be 3 playoff appearances in 4 years. Going one and done again isn't acceptable as the expectations for the Bills is higher than just making the playoffs. They need to win at least one playoff game this year. Obviously I hope they go on a run and win the Super Bowl but at least one playoff win is a must.

• Like (+1) 2

Heck I about cried on Sunday night when we were dominating Pittsburgh.

I’m 31 years old...I’ve been through a lot supporting this team. I remember when I was younger watching a small TV almost in the bathroom at a local bar. 

I live out of state and supported this team since I was 6. Wouldn’t change any of the past for this moment and team we have now.

GO BILLS

I'll be delighted, but not to the point of tears. If we win the Super Bowl I will be inconsolable.

On a related note: I will also not purchase any of the AFC East Champion T-Shirts that will be everywhere next week. I pledged after the 4 Super Bowl run that I would never buy another Bills celebratory shirt unless it said "Super Bowl Champs." I bought a slew of AFC East and AFC Champions shirts on the last go-round, only to never wear them after the sting of the SB losses.

Need some clarification here, I thought this was pertaining to the Super Bowl so I voted yes but the thread is making it appear as if it’s about this weekends game for the division title? In which case, no. 

And I haven’t been alive for a division title yet, crying may be a bit much for that you might want to see a psych or something lmao

1 hour ago, Mark Vader said:

I'm glad that you brought this up.

Everyone focuses on the touchdown pass, which was incredible. After that play was over, I had to remind everyone at the bar to not celebrate yet, because the game wasn't over.

Interestingly enough, when the Ravens could not convert on 4th down, there wasn't much cheering going on. Maybe all the emotions had left after the touchdown, or it was a calmness sinking in that we were really in the playoffs.

So I was jumping around like mad when Boyd caught the ball to convert the 1st and then crazy when he turned it upfield for a Touchdown. But I was a battered Bills fan who had never seen us make the playoffs, so once the FG was good I immediately was trying to work out whether Baltimore could still come back with the clock... remembering the Flacco throw against Denver in the playoffs. 

I was on my knees tearing up when the 4th down failed and it was official. 

• Like (+1) 1