Tre' Day gets chalk board fodder!!

27yanks

From Drew Lock:

“He’s an extremely talented corner, but it’s not going to be something that scares you off of a throw or scares you off of a matchup,” added Lock. “If my read takes me to him, and I need to throw the ball, there will be no second-guess about throwing it.”’

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

16 minutes ago, 27yanks said:

From Drew Lock:

“He’s an extremely talented corner, but it’s not going to be something that scares you off of a throw or scares you off of a matchup,” added Lock. “If my read takes me to him, and I need to throw the ball, there will be no second-guess about throwing it.”’

Nothing to see here.  QBs have been successfully throwing at Tre all season.  This should be the attitude of an NFL starting QB.  I fear no one.  

Edited by wjag
  • Like (+1) 1

Do ya think Tre will get an unsportsmanlike penalty when he flips the ball to Lock after a pick six?

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Kwai San said:

THIS would be sweet!!

It sure would 👍

• Like (+1) 1

God we like grasping at straws. This team doesn’t need bulletin board material. They don’t have trap games. We don’t need a dome. We can play in less than perfect weather. We are better in the third quarter. We have improved running the ball and stopping the run. We can survive without John Brown (yes we are better with him). 

We have one of the most talented and well coached teams in the league. We don’t need anything other than to stay healthy and execute at the level we are capable of. Doesn’t mean we will win the Super Bowl but we have the team to make a run this season.

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, RunTheBall said:

God we like grasping at straws. This team doesn’t need bulletin board material. They don’t have trap games. We don’t need a dome. We can play in less than perfect weather. We are better in the third quarter. We have improved running the ball and stopping the run. We can survive without John Brown (yes we are better with him). 

We have one of the most talented and well coached teams in the league. We don’t need anything other than to stay healthy and execute at the level we are capable of. Doesn’t mean we will win the Super Bowl but we have the team to make a run this season.

So you're saying that the whole "bulletin board material" type of motivation stops happening for players and teams when they are good?

Wasn't Thurman famous for taking slights at every little thing and turning it into motivation?

It's not about needing it. But it's real. It was real last week when Juju danced on the Bills logo. You also see it ALL the time when players play their former team.

Edited by MJS
  • Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, MJS said:

So you're saying that the whole "bulletin board material" type of motivation stops happening for players and teams when they are good?

Wasn't Thurman famous for taking slights at every little thing and turning it into motivation?

It's not about needing it. But it's real. It was real last week when Juju danced on the Bills logo. You also see it ALL the time when players play their former team.

Eh, I think it’s a lot less motivating than people give it credit for. Makes for good sound bites and story lines though. I highly doubt Tre is getting worked up over an opposing QB saying (I’m paraphrasing) “Tre is a good CB but if my reads take me there I’m still going to throw it”. What’s he supposed to say? “I’m afraid to throw it Tre’s way”? 

Edited by RunTheBall

3 hours ago, wjag said:

Nothing to see here.  QBs have been successfully throwing at Tre all season.  This should be the attitude of an NFL starting QB.  I fear no one.  

come again? QB’s have been neither throwing at Tre, nor throwing against him successfully

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, elijah said:

come again? QB’s have been neither throwing at Tre, nor throwing against him successfully

The chart above must not include last night for Mullen who was targeted often and it didn’t go well. 

3 hours ago, 27yanks said:

From Drew Lock:

This is exactly what you want to hear from a guy throwing ints 4% Of the time 😉 

1 hour ago, elijah said:

Does this say White is the least targeted CB in the NFL as a percentage of throws against a defense?

5 hours ago, 27yanks said:

From Drew Lock:

Translation: OK, 27 is to my right I'll be throwing to the left hash

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, MJS said:

I'd love if this squad were a petty team that gets upset at everything.

Edited by CNY315