Bills will be a tough ticket next year

vanhalen26

My friends are already hitting me up to come to a game or two next season with our season seats.  I’ll bet they’ll have a run on season tickets!

I can’t wait for next year!  I’m loving this year of course but somethings missing with the empty stadium!

Edited by vanhalen26
  • Like (+1) 2

but in all seriousness, assuming there ARE fans at Bills games next season (a pretty big assumption given the current... umm... :cough: stance of our county and state leaders), I can definitely see demand increasing.  Heck, early season games are always in demand anyway. 

I’m very lucky in that my uncle has seasons (a pair) and invites me to any games that my cousin doesn’t go to with him.  You bet your ass I’m going to take him up on as many of those as possible  No more taking stuff like this for granted.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Unless the vaccine uptake is good, there won't be attendance again next year.  I hate it, but, not sure the authorities can get it done.   I can hear it now.......people won't get vaccinated, and we can't open up until we get 75% covered.  Certain communities won't participate willingly....and etc etc.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, bigK14094 said:

Unless the vaccine uptake is good, there won't be attendance again next year.  I hate it, but, not sure the authorities can get it done.   I can hear it now.......people won't get vaccinated, and we can't open up until we get 75% covered.  Certain communities won't participate willingly....and etc etc.

I just can’t see this happening without a massive revolt of a very large percentage of the population. 

• Like (+1) 2

Early season always in demand, late season games usually taper off.

I think they turned some people off with their reshuffled pricing a few seasons ago too.

I ditched my seasons before last year, went to 4 games anyways. Two of which I didn’t even pay for, basically went so my friend didn’t just eat the ticket cost. Of course I picked up tailgate grub and some beers in the stadium because that’s what bros do when someone floats you a ticket.

• Like (+1) 5

24 minutes ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Early season always in demand, late season games usually taper off.

I think they turned some people off with their reshuffled pricing a few seasons ago too.

I ditched my seasons before last year, went to 4 games anyways. Two of which I didn’t even pay for, basically went so my friend didn’t just eat the ticket cost. Of course I picked up tailgate grub and some beers in the stadium because that’s what bros do when someone floats you a ticket.

If the Bills win at least one playoff game....and don't have a dumpster fire of anoffseason..I think so many people will want to go to games that even the late season games will come close to being a sellout once tix go on sale.

• Like (+1) 2

Since I moved back to NYS, in September I knew I'd buy seasons again (left in 93, the only year I had season tickets instead of going to a handful of games each year). Last week I heard an ad that they're taking reservations. I called up to buy 2 tickets. Got the 40 yard line row 35. An hour later called to get 2 more for a friend knowing there were 2 seats next to me. The 4 right behind were also open. Another friend called 2 days later and was told those were gone. I called back yesterday and was told the best available were near the end zone. He said the last 2 weeks have been going like crazy.

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, driddles said:

It would have been a tough ticket this year with The Rams, Seahawks, Chiefs, and Steelers in town.  It will be a tougher ticket next year because The Bills are in town!

I think we can control the demand with a fake press release and a social media campaign announcing the train horn frequency will be quadrupled. I think I can get tix for the opener for pennies on the dollar if we pull it off.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, vanhalen26 said:

My friends are already hitting me up to come to a game or two next season with our season seats.  I’ll bet they’ll have a run on season tickets!

I can’t wait for next year!  I’m loving this year of course but somethings missing with the empty stadium!

I plan to fly out from Colorado for at least two games hopefully.  I really hope there are fans and I can get in.

5 hours ago, vanhalen26 said:

People will be able to get tickets if they want them.  The availability will be there.  The cost will be significantly higher though; which is fine by me.

7 hours ago, bigK14094 said:

yeah, any blue state team is pretty much screwed in general.  is what it is.   

• Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, Augie said:

I think we can control the demand with a fake press release and a social media campaign announcing the train horn frequency will be quadrupled. I think I can get tix for the opener for pennies on the dollar if we pull it off.  

Can someone explain to me why they still have the train horn blaring at home games this year without any fans there?  Have the Bills done studies which show that it acts as a Pavlovian bell for the defensive players to respond in a certain way?  I don't get it.  I've also seen in some stadiums where the Jumbotron is displaying "NOISE" during defensive series and there is no one in the stadium.  And coaches with masks on who still cover their face with their playsheet so no one can read their lips.  It's hysterical!

• Like (+1) 2