NFL TV Schedule and Maps: Week 15, 2020. And other viewing options!

5 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

For the Bills. (NFLN)  

AdamAmin, Mark Schlereth

who dat?

You know Mark Schlereth, don't you?  Probowl guard with 3 Superbowl rings - one of which he won as a Redskin by defeating our Bills!  He ougtta know his football, but

he also won two with the Broncos, so he might be...a bit homer.  I have low expectations for insightful comments about the play of our Bills or knowledge about the team, but I can always be agreeably surprised.

Amin is a long time small market broadcaster and sports director who has been working himself into the big time calling college basketball and college football, then Chicago pro teams.  Just started working for Fox doing NFL play by play  this past August.  That's all I know about him.

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

You know Mark Schlereth, don't you?  Probowl guard with 3 Superbowl rings - one of which he won as a Redskin by defeating our Bills!  He ougtta know his football, but

he also won two with the Broncos, so he might be...a bit homer.  I have low expectations for insightful comments about the play of our Bills or knowledge about the team, but I can always be agreeably surprised.

Amin is a long time small market broadcaster and sports director who has been working himself into the big time calling college basketball and college football, then Chicago pro teams.  Just started working for Fox doing NFL play by play  this past August.  That's all I know about him.

a bit of sarcasm 

I know Schlereth. Not the other guy 

5 hours ago, RiotAct said:

Yuuuup.  Is it for sure being carried by a local Buffalo station too (like WKBW)?

Yes. 

I believe it is channel 7 (ABC). They’re carrying the MNF game vs the Pats locally, as well.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wkbw.com/sports/buffalo-bills/how-to-watch-the-buffalo-bills-play-the-denver-broncos-saturday%3f_amp=true

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

I wonder if people that far north and south of Jacksonville really want to watch the unwatchable Jaguars. Wouldn’t people in Orlando prefer to see the Patriots and Dolphins game?

It’s a good question I asked years ago after moving here, and was told by my friends are a mixed bag.  First they care like all of the FL and the South about college ball much more.  These guys live and die by their respective teams (FL, FSU, MIAMI, UCF, and USF), but are split among Tampa, Jax, and Miami.  You make a good point though, and for them they have a Fox game in Tampa each week, and they can get the Fins or the Jags.

15 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

I wonder if people that far north and south of Jacksonville really want to watch the unwatchable Jaguars. Wouldn’t people in Orlando prefer to see the Patriots and Dolphins game?

Yes but we are the largest market in Jax area do we get punished often.

FOX MAP

15-FOX-V2.png

█  Tampa Bay @ Atlanta. Kevin Burkhardt, Daryl Johnston

█ Seattle @ Washington. Kenny Albert, Jonathan Vilma

Chicago @ Minnesota. Chris Myers, Greg Jennings 

█ NY Jets @ LA Rams (LATE) Kevin Kugler, Brock Huard

█ Philadelphia @ Arizona (LATE)Brandon Gaudin, Aqib Talib

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce

22 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

You know why they call him Stinky?

Instead of monkeying around with his gear, he used to just piss his pants during games.

13 hours ago, jimmy10 said:

Can’t be carried over the air in Rochester because we’re a “secondary” market, per league rules. But the league sure was happy to subject us to blackouts for all those years.

A-holes. 

WTF! 

I just looked. The game is not on local Rochester channel AND it's blacked out on NFLN. There is literally no legal way to watch this in the Rochester market.

I can't even ***** believe this, who comes up with this nonsense? 

2 hours ago, Heavy Kevi said:

WTF! 

I just looked. The game is not on local Rochester channel AND it's blacked out on NFLN. There is literally no legal way to watch this in the Rochester market.

Where are you seeing it’s blacked out on NFLN?

3 hours ago, Heavy Kevi said:

WTF! 

Try that or Yahoo