NFL TV Schedule and Maps: Week 15, 2020. And other viewing options!

From NFL.COM

NUMEROUS APPS 

https://www.nfl.com/network/watch/how-to-watch

Access the NFL App on Amazon Fire TV to stream NFL Network and NFL RedZone.

Access the NFL App on Apple TV to stream NFL Network and NFL RedZone.

Partners Offering Free Trials

NewAffiliateButtons_YouTubeTV

NewAffiliateButtons_Fubo

NewAffiliateButtons_Sling

No Rochester tv

https://13wham.com/amp/buffalo-plus/bills-latest-news/why-rochester-will-not-be-able-to-show-saturdays-bills-broncos-game

Broadcasting rights do not allow any local television station in Rochester to buy the rights to the game. The NFL rules are very strict on that, stating only "primary" markets can buy the rights to broadcast NFL games. Since Rochester is considered a secondary market to Buffalo, we are not permitted to buy the rights to broadcast the game.

The Denver Broncos (5-8) will host the Buffalo Bills(10-3) in Week 15 of the 2020 NFL season on Saturday, Dec. 19 at 2:30 p.m. MT. The contest will be nationally televised on NFL Network and fans can stream the game using FuboTV (try it free).

WATCH BILLS VS BRONCOS LIVE

You are watching Broncos vs Bills game in HD directly from the Sports Authority Field at Mile High, Denver, USA, streaming live for your computer, mobile and tablets. This is the best alternative for reddit /r subreddit. Live American Football HD stream.
We will provide all Denver Broncos games for the entire 2020 season and playoffs, in this page everyday. 
Broncos Live Stream video will be available online 15 minutes before the kickoff, if a stream goes offline, refresh the page or change the channel.

https://streamnfl.net/live/buffalo-bills-live-stream/channel-1/

On 12/16/2020 at 3:27 PM, BillsfaninSB said:

I wonder why Arizona residents are being punished?

Because Az is playing in the late single game on Fox.  The idea is to not give all the football fans in the Az area the idea instead of going to the Az game they will stay home and watch the KC- NO game instead.  It's the same rational as to why Detroit, Indy, Jax, and Tenn are getting the fox late game instead off 1:00 game as the local team is playing then.

PS I am being serious here, not sarcastic in case you were wondering.

It is a bit absurd this year as just about every stadium at the least is limiting attendance  pretty far.

54 minutes ago, notwoz said:

I'm going to watch the Bills on Saturday afternoon.  After that, the rest of the weekend will be free to do what I want.

What are your plans for the rest of the weekend? 

My plan is to watch the Sunday games all day and night... food, pus, beverages, and... phone calls.

Stream Online

The game can be streamed on the Bills Mobile App, presented by M&T Bank, within the Buffalo and Denver broadcast markets only.

Here are more ways to stream:*

· BuffaloBills.com mobile site for iOS devices (Safari browser only)

*Please check your local TV listings to confirm availability. iOS mobile web and app users should "Allow Location Access" (via Settings > Privacy > Location Services > Safari). Local and primetime games only. Data charges may apply. You will need to turn off your WiFi to gain access to this game.

Fox pulled the Jets game out of Albany.  I really wanted to watch the Jets, now I can't since they're not worth watching on an internet streaming site. I only do that for Bills games.  we've had an amazing year for Bills games in Albany with only 3 games  not shown so far & guaranteed the next 2 games  before the finale vs Miami which has a decent chance to beat out Jets/NE. 

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Fox pulled the Jets game out of Albany.  I really wanted to watch the Jets, now I can't since they're not worth watching on an internet streaming site. I only do that for Bills games.  we've had an amazing year for Bills games in Albany with only 3 games  not shown so far & guaranteed the next 2 games  before the finale vs Miami which has a decent chance to beat out Jets/NE. 

It has been fantastic!