New petition to change Allen Street to Josh Allen Street

StHustle

Change the street name? Yay or Nay?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be in favor to change Allen Street To Josh Allen Street??

• Hell YEAH! Let's change it ASAP!
    • Meh, maybe a bit early for this. I would be in favor after he brings us a Lombardi though!
    • No! This is ridiculous. I would never be in favor of such a change.

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

We did give TO the key to the city for signing with us.  I can’t relate to this but we are definitely the guy who hasn’t been with someone in a long time and say I love You after the first date. 

Yea. Bills fans are the best for sure but sometimes really take things too far lol. Borderline embarrassing. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

You do something like this after he wins multiple SB’s, and is our franchise guy making the playoffs year after year for 15 years, then maybe.  Allen St. If you’re referring downtown where Mulligans is a cornerstone for Buffalo.  You don’t mess with history and culture.

The Pink could be, like, permanent Breast Cancer month. 

8 hours ago, Watkins90 said:

Yeah, lets see him bring a Lombardi first before we start changing street names. 

I say let's name some streets now and once he wins Super Bowl, then let's name schools, libraries, and hosp... Oh, snap they already named a wing of a hospital after his grandma.

Screw it, I'll name my first born "Josh", my dog "Allen", and I'll call Buffalo "Allentown".

Allen Street
Allen Street is named after Lewis Allen, Grover Cleveland’s uncle. When Mr. Allen and his wife arrived in Buffalo in 1827, Buffalo wasn’t even a city yet and most of the outskirts of what we now consider “downtown” was undeveloped wooded land and/or farmland. The Allens owned 29 acres of land between what is now Main Street and Hudson Street. As Buffalo grew, Mr. Allen sold off parcels of his land, but he would driving his herd of cows down the same path between the parcels he sold off to bring them to pasture. The path became Allen Street, which was named after him in 1888.

I think it should be Josh Allen Way..  Not Josh Allen Street.

A bunch of cranky people in here.  🙂 

How about a Josh Allen commemorative postage stamp?

How about renaming the Ralph to Josh Allen Is Da Man Stadium?

How about renaming the Skyway to Josh Allen Airway?

How about renaming City Hall to Josh Allen Charities?

8 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

Allen Street
Allen Street is named after Lewis Allen, Grover Cleveland’s uncle. When Mr. Allen and his wife arrived in Buffalo in 1827, Buffalo wasn’t even a city yet and most of the outskirts of what we now consider “downtown” was undeveloped wooded land and/or farmland. The Allens owned 29 acres of land between what is now Main Street and Hudson Street. As Buffalo grew, Mr. Allen sold off parcels of his land, but he would driving his herd of Bisons down the same path between the parcels he sold off to bring them to pasture. The path became Allen Street, which was named after him in 1888.

Reads better this way. 

13 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

If you change the street sign to Josh Allen it will get stolen every week for a year which would cost the tax payers roughly 10,000$

Bills Mafia will pick up the tab.