New petition to change Allen Street to Josh Allen Street

StHustle

Change the street name? Yay or Nay?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be in favor to change Allen Street To Josh Allen Street??

• Hell YEAH! Let's change it ASAP!
    • Meh, maybe a bit early for this. I would be in favor after he brings us a Lombardi though!
    • No! This is ridiculous. I would never be in favor of such a change.

Voted hard no.

Doesn't mean we can't honor Josh in some other way, maybe even by naming something after him.

WNY has already been graced with a name from the Allen family in a place of honor--that's the new wing at the hospital with his grandma's name on it.  That makes a lot of sense.  

Allentown has a huge amount of history...you don't change that IMO.

• Like (+1) 5

You don't name a street after a player in the beginning of his career. You do such a thing, MAYBE, a long time after his active career is over. What you might name after an active player is a burger at a local restaurant or something like that.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Freak-O said:

You don't name a street after a player in the beginning of his career. You do such a thing, MAYBE, a long time after his active career is over. What you might name after an active player is a burger at a local restaurant or something like that.

I think Bills fans are a little over excited finally having a Franchise QB again.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Freak-O said:

You don't want to get Roethlisburgered.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Process said:

Just wanted to chime in to say this is the dumbest ******* idea I've ever heard. 

How about we let Josh win a playoff game before we start renaming the city after him?

We did give TO the key to the city for signing with us.  I can’t relate to this but we are definitely the guy who hasn’t been with someone in a long time and say I love You after the first date. 

• Haha (+1) 1