Colin Cowherd Nick Wright Bet

Motorin'

2 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

You guys are looking & taking offense to just the Josh Allen thing. Look at the entire point. Get off Allen's balls & assess the rest of the situation.

No run game.

Defense allowing opponents in the redzone a lot, yet getting lucky with them coming away with no points.

Larger crowd.

Offense not looking like it did during the rest of the season.

Let go of your Josh Allen fanaticism & see the rest of the situation for what it is.

We are looking at the big picture.  The offense against Indy looked exactly like it did all year.  Pass happy, dependent on Allen making big plays, about 400 yards and 27 points.  And this was done in a PLAYOFF game against a top 10 defense. 

And I would suggest you let go of your anti-Allen fanaticism.  After the year Allen and the Bills offense have had he can throw 3 INT's and only 200 yards on Sunday and I'll still believe he had a great season and is the guy for the Bills.  And that's not pro Allen "fanaticism" but seeing the ENTIRE season clearly and appreciating the elite level of QB play Allen has given the Bills.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

You guys are looking & taking offense to just the Josh Allen thing. Look at the entire point. Get off Allen's balls & assess the rest of the situation.

No run game.

Defense allowing opponents in the redzone a lot, yet getting lucky with them coming away with no points.

Larger crowd.

Let go of your Josh Allen fanaticism & see the rest of the situation for what it is.

Lastly, it wasn't "my post," or my points. It was Cowherd's & Wright. I was just reposting it on here - 

Alright let me ask you-which team impressed you more this past weekend, Green Bay or Buffalo? I ask because both teams won by 14, but my guess would be most people would say Green Bay because they scored more points 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

20 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

No run game.

Larger crowd.

Lastly, it wasn't "my post," or my points. It was Cowherd's & Wright. I was just reposting it on here - 

The Chefs don't look like they did earlier in the season and have the worst defense the Bills will have faced this post-season.  Plus Mahomes is sure to be feeling the effects of the concussion and/or turf toe.

• Agree 1

27 minutes ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

On the offensive side I think the comments you made reflect a prisoner of the moment mentality. First off they have put the offense on Josh's shoulders in every game this year, with the exception of the first Pats* game. Secondly let's not forget Josh had all but 42 of 397 total yards in the Colts game and accounted for all 3 TDs in the game, while completing almost 75% of his passes and had a QB Rating north of 120.

In reality we just played two defenses that finished in the top 8 in the regular season and were run heavy teams that chewed up clock and gave our offense only about 25 minutes on the field in each game. That doesn't even include a gameplan that featured nothing but passing in the first half of the Ravens game with brutal winds to throw and kick in. I don't think any NFL QB would've had a flourished in those conditions.

The Chiefs game will be different than the Ravens game in that their defense isn't nearly as good and the weather will be a lot better to throw in with temps in the mid 30s and winds forecasted to be light at 5-10 MPH. IMO the offense will be fine on Sunday and our defense is going to give up some yards. It will come down to whether our defense can cause a turnover or 2 and force them to kick FGs on a couple of their  other drives.

And who has the worst Red Zone defense in the league????  KC.

If it is a shootout, which I expect it will be that is a real issue on KC's side.  

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

Well done by the Bills Media folks.

that being said, they mentioned his Twitter handle.....giving him exactly what he wants.  Just like bills fans across the globe are giving him exactly what he wants.  

Not that my opinion matter, but I feel we should ban his name and handle.  we talk about him, we get a week off.  

He’s using us.  Don’t play his game.  

Because he doesn’t actually believe it..... it’s part of his act.  

You've got it half right.  It is in the Bills best interest for this guy to keep mentioning the team.  It is free marketing/advertising.  Proving him wrong is even better. Put differently, what is better?  This clown talking poorly about the Bills or nobody talking about the Bills?

It is an act, he is playing a part for sure, but that act is just as beneficial for the Bills as it is for him.

37 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

1. No run game.

2. Defense allowing opponents in the redzone a lot, yet getting lucky with them coming away with no points.

3. Offense not looking like it did during the rest of the season.

I numbered so it was easier to respond.  (I do understand it is you rehashing points)

1.  That has been lacking all year.  That led to 30.1 ppg.  The Bills just missed out on being the highest scoring team in the entire league.  If last weekend proved anything it is that the league has changed and you CAN win without a strong running game.

2. Lucky?  Why lucky?  The Bills are now a team that is feared offensively.  With that comes teams pressing for tds and giving up sure points to go for it on 4th down.  The defense since Hail Murray are opportunistic and returning to last year's form.

3. I disagree for the Colts game.  They scored 27 points, Allen balled out, and they led the entire second half.  If the defense played stronger run d in the 4th and the Bills win 27-10 you don't feel that way.  For the Ravens game I will agree that 10 points is not a winning recipe.

8 minutes ago, section122 said:

You've got it half right.  It is in the Bills best interest for this guy to keep mentioning the team.  It is free marketing/advertising.  Proving him wrong is even better. Put differently, what is better?  This clown talking poorly about the Bills or nobody talking about the Bills?

It is an act, he is playing a part for sure, but that act is just as beneficial for the Bills as it is for him.

He’s doing all of his talking on a fox sports show.  He’s one of 4 talking heads.  The Bills are a talking point regardless of his Schtick. 

but I hear ya. The smack is additional pub.  We better beat the chiefs Sunday and Josh plays decent or it’s gonna be a long year of him talking more smack and everyone being all mad putting their blood pressure in jeopardy at the hands of his trolling.  

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

He’s doing all of his talking on a fox sports show.  He’s one of 4 talking heads.  The Bills are a talking point regardless of his Schtick. 

but I hear ya. The smack is additional pub.  We better beat the chiefs Sunday and Josh plays decent or it’s gonna be a long year of him talking more smack and everyone being all mad putting their blood pressure in jeopardy at the hands of his trolling.  

Even if the Bills win, he won't quit.

It will turn into Mahomes wasn't himself, the Chiefs had a lot of distractions this week, or the team won in spite of Josh.  

He then immediately pivot to the NFC champ and how they will win and how happy they must be to be able to play the Bills.  Loser franchise 4 straight losses blah blah blah.

If the Bills win he will still double down.

It's just the formula and not worth getting upset about.  I used to love PTI and made sure to watch it each day.  Then one day Wilbon said right as the segment began, I'm switching sides on this one you have the other side.  It was a peek behind the curtain that I really hated to see.  I don't know why it took until that moment for me to see it but now I can't unsee it.  I get it, it would be boring tv if everyone agreed about everything, but I miss actual analysis instead of this fake outrage hot take "news" we get now.

• Agree 1

14 minutes ago, section122 said:

I numbered so it was easier to respond.  (I do understand it is you rehashing points)

1.  That has been lacking all year.  That led to 30.1 ppg.  The Bills just missed out on being the highest scoring team in the entire league.  If last weekend proved anything it is that the league has changed and you CAN win without a strong running game.

2. Lucky?  Why lucky?  The Bills are now a team that is feared offensively.  With that comes teams pressing for tds and giving up sure points to go for it on 4th down.  The defense since Hail Murray are opportunistic and returning to last year's form.

3. I disagree for the Colts game.  They scored 27 points, Allen balled out, and they led the entire second half.  If the defense played stronger run d in the 4th and the Bills win 27-10 you don't feel that way.  For the Ravens game I will agree that 10 points is not a winning recipe.

And in that game it was the drive where we ran three straight times and had to punt, or had Allen try to run outside on 3rd down, lost yards, and had to settle for a FG. 

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, section122 said:

Even if the Bills win, he won't quit.

It will turn into Mahomes wasn't himself, the Chiefs had a lot of distractions this week, or the team won in spite of Josh.  

He then immediately pivot to the NFC champ and how they will win and how happy they must be to be able to play the Bills.  Loser franchise 4 straight losses blah blah blah.

If the Bills win he will still double down.

It's just the formula and not worth getting upset about.  I used to love PTI and made sure to watch it each day.  Then one day Wilbon said right as the segment began, I'm switching sides on this one you have the other side.  It was a peek behind the curtain that I really hated to see.  I don't know why it took until that moment for me to see it but now I can't unsee it.  I get it, it would be boring tv if everyone agreed about everything, but I miss actual analysis instead of this fake outrage hot take "news" we get now.

I never said it would stop.  It will never stop.  If we lose, it will much harder for the people that watch him.  It will be more often and he’ll have more ammunition.  He’s going to keep this going as long as he’s on Tv.  He’ll be on tv for a long time, partly because of bills fans.

We have Josh Allen.  just enjoy him. 

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, BigDingus said:

I'm more concerned about what Cowherd said during the segment. It makes a lot of sense.

We have no running game. The Ravens & Colts made it to the redzone 8 times & came away with 16 points...Chiefs won't come away with an average of 2 points per redzone attempt. They gave the reigns to Allen in the Ravens game in the 1st half & said "we're putting it on you!" (due to no running game) & we came away with 3 points. 

Our team doesn't looks like it did in the regular season, and playing the Chiefs is going to be a huge challenge. To me, it looks like Allen plays a bit more hyped up with fans around, and playing in Arrowhead where they allow a lot more fans could make it even more difficult for him.

Allen carried the team against the Colts

The wind was so bad during the Ravens game the most accurate kicker in NFL history missed 2 gimme's and came close to missing a third. Davis DROPPED a TD! Allen then missed Diggs twice wide open on deep balls that he hasn't missed all year. I think it's safe to say the wind was a problem for everyone. If the winds were normal and we give them there 2 kicks (then we get our 2 misses back) your looking at

Bills 41 - Ravens 9

If you take away the pick 6 it's 

Bills 34 Ravens 16

Without the wind Allen is likely right about 70% at 305 yards +/- and 4 TD's

I think he's probably fine

Edited by blitzboy54
  • Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Ya Digg? said:

Alright let me ask you-which team impressed you more this past weekend, Green Bay or Buffalo? I ask because both teams won by 14, but my guess would be most people would say Green Bay because they scored more points 

If our defense keeps trending to the one we had last year, we may not have to score 27-30. 

3 hours ago, NewEra said:

He only has to be wright once to keep his schtick going next year.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Actually from the limited times I've seen the guy that was the most normal/likeable I ever seen him appear